Ngāruawāhia, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all go to Corio on Tuesday and kidnap Cin for her birthday.

I did get the photo actually, noticed it on my phone when I got home so it must've come through while I was in the supermarket or something and couldn't hear my phone. Awesome, thank you! Think the loco must be a K class ... pretty sure I read Steamrail were running a Mother's Day special from Melbourne to Geelong.

oh did it ? well thats good .

I want to write something stupid on facebook but then my neighbour will know I'm home and come visit.

How's Ma's Day been for all you folks?

Texted my mother, been shopping, about to make new Survivor round in EYKIW. What a day.

is this the one that is checking on you ? :down:

yes, but he's trying to keep away after I convinced him that the boy he saw in my house was actually me in a hoodie. :lol:

Random . . . . .
My little 3 year old nephew said, " Aunty Trina, I love you " today. It was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. :cute:
. . . . .end of random.

yes, but he's trying to keep away after I convinced him that the boy he saw in my house was actually me in a hoodie. :lol:

Random . . . . .
My little 3 year old nephew said, " Aunty Trina, I love you " today. It was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. :cute:
. . . . .end of random.

yes i read that little ancedote about the other day ..... you on thin thin ice there woman,

awwwwww cute nephew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom