Ngāruawāhia, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ax i cant get the steam train pic to send on my fucking phone BAGH! then i didnt have enought brains to write down what type of train it was for you either . obviously doing some sort of special run btwn melb and geelong. the turntable for the line is near my parents place we always used to go over to the depot and have a look . :up:

i will keep the pic in my phone and bluetooth it to you or something next time i see you .

those little bastards. Flushed my hearing aid down the toilet :lol:

I'll get them though. Gonna play dead when I'm home alone babysitting them :wink:

Now stop kidding the elderly, or I'll bring my friends to your street and we'll drive really slow

those little bastards. Flushed my hearing aid down the toilet :lol:

I'll get them though. Gonna play dead when I'm home alone babysitting them :wink:

Now stop kidding the elderly, or I'll bring my friends to your street and we'll drive really slow

oh god not slow elderly drivers. my most hated pet peeeve in the universe. :crack:

Hey folks, just got back from getting groceries. : poor :

:wave:
Hai folks. Nice to see I'm on your minds even when I'm not around. :lol:
Mr Cin is taking me out for my birthday so I won't get what, or who I want. . .unless we have a secret lunchtime rendesvous. :evil:

I can't believe that there are people around. :hyper:

:wave:
Hai folks. Nice to see I'm on your minds even when I'm not around. :lol:
Mr Cin is taking me out for my birthday so I won't get what, or who I want. . .unless we have a secret lunchtime rendesvous. :evil:

I can't believe that there are people around. :hyper:

well i figured talking about you would bring you out . he is only taking you out for tea so no one else will . :ohmy:

free saturday nite?

ax i cant get the steam train pic to send on my fucking phone BAGH! then i didnt have enought brains to write down what type of train it was for you either . obviously doing some sort of special run btwn melb and geelong. the turntable for the line is near my parents place we always used to go over to the depot and have a look . :up:

i will keep the pic in my phone and bluetooth it to you or something next time i see you .

I did get the photo actually, noticed it on my phone when I got home so it must've come through while I was in the supermarket or something and couldn't hear my phone. Awesome, thank you! Think the loco must be a K class ... pretty sure I read Steamrail were running a Mother's Day special from Melbourne to Geelong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom