NFL 2014/2015 - Super Bowl Postmortem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea what to do with my RG3 jersey. I won't burn it, but I'm less inclined to open my closet with it in there.

I have tons of shirseys, I get them for Cubs flavor-of-the-months since they're cheap, but I only buy jerseys for basically retired players (Mark Prior, Ahman Green, Peyton Manning).

Though I did make a Facebook semi-bet the result of which is that I'm meant to purchase an Eddie Lacy Jersey before next season.

Yeah, I haven't gotten a jersey since I was a teenager. Had an LT jersey and a Jim McMahon jersey.

I'd never get one again, especially a baseball jersey. Those are hard to clean once you get a stain on them.

But, live and let live. If someone wants to wear their team's jersey, so be it.

Never been much of a jersey guy. Have a green Notre Dame football jersey (no name but Montana's #3) which I will wear next Tuesday and have an NBA jersey from 20 years ago from a flash in the pan who happened to have the same last name as me (only major pro athlete to have the name and spell it the same way I know of). Its a little snug now (it must have shrunk I surely couldn't have gained weight over the past 2 decades), will probably let my son have it when he's a teenager.

I'm in Peef's category...just can't justify the cost of the damn things.

I have no issue with people wearing them, watched the Superb Owl with my usual group of friends this year and I was the only one not wearing a Pats' jersey.

When I was in middle school I had Brian Westbrook, Donovan McNabb, and Allen Iverson jerseys. I think those are the only three I ever had.

I'd never get one again, especially a baseball jersey. Those are hard to clean once you get a stain on them.

Oh God, you're telling me. My Mark Prior one is white :crack:. I'll never do that again. I got it second-hand, which is the only reason why I have it in the first place, but if I ever get another one, it'll be blue, no question.

I used to have a Leafs jersey when I was a kid, and had a Team Canada jersey about 10 years ago but have no idea where either one ended up.

If I want to wear a team shirt to a game I'll just get a t-shirt (I have an Eagles long-sleeve tee which I got last time I was at the Linc, and a Phils hoodie and a Chase Utley t-shirt I got at the same time at the Bank), they're just as good and a lot more versatile. I'd never wear a jersey out and about town unless I was going to/from a game, or maybe if the Leafs had a big playoff game that night ( :lmao: ).

I used to wear a Ben Roethlisberger jersey a lot when I was younger. Then one day I was at the mall and it had some breaking news thing on a tv in the food court about how he raped that girl. And here I am, wearing his frikin jersey in the middle of the mall....good times.
But the thing was, I kept wearing it just to piss people off. I would get all sorts of weird looks, I even wore it to Wednesday night church services pretty frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I like what the Dolphins have been doing.

The AFC East is getting more competitive in every spot except one. QB.

I used to wear a Ben Roethlisberger jersey a lot when I was younger. Then one day I was at the mall and it had some breaking news thing on a tv in the food court about how he raped that girl. And here I am, wearing his frikin jersey in the middle of the mall....good times.
But the thing was, I kept wearing it just to piss people off. I would get all sorts of weird looks, I even wore it to Wednesday night church services pretty frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Way to own it :up:

I think Tebow would be the perfect FB who could throw once out of 100 plays. Or maybe sneaky TE. He should accept it and move away from QB in NFL. See Julian Edelman for how it works...

Also, Chip is my favorite crazy GM right now. It might work. It might not. But he's sure making sure if it works he gets all the credit.

Back
Top Bottom