NFL 2012: The Super Bowl and Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I adored it when it first came out, loved it more with each listen...listened all the time...but now I couldn't tell you the last time I've listened to it. :reject: I think I was just so excited after the mostly-disappointing III/IV that it seemed so amazing in comparison but ultimately hasn't been lasting for me. "Dirty Rain" and "Lucky Now" are really awesome though.

You know, I adored it when it first came out, loved it more with each listen...listened all the time...but now I couldn't tell you the last time I've listened to it. :reject: I think I was just so excited after the mostly-disappointing III/IV that it seemed so amazing in comparison but ultimately hasn't been lasting for me. "Dirty Rain" and "Lucky Now" are really awesome though.

Sorry to interrupt the football talk just a bit more, but yeah, I don't like Ryan Adams much at all, but LOVE Ashes and Fire, so it's pretty cool.

Go Ravens, Go 9ers.

like a hot knife through ron and nicole.

flacco should have got in harbaugh's face told him "we're going for it"

watch them go 3-and-out

new england = less suck
so long ravens

(yes, a lot can happen,
but at this early stage, i do expect NE to be more consistent, today)

Belichick is really off his game here, not challenging the Gronkowski sideline catch and then kneeling down at the 10.

Would be nice if the Pats pass rush reappeared at some point.

Tom, I know you and Ray Lewis are best buds and everything, but please don't get into a fight with him.

you pats fans must be cussing up a storm on these 3rd down conversions

i know i do when new england converts

Would have been a great blitz if, well, Sterling Moore wasn't Sterling Moore.

kinda looked out of bounds. but not enough evidence to overturn it

Good lord, four Patriots had a shot at that ball before a Raven even sniffed it.

needed a touchdown to really put the pressure on new england

they're pissed and ready to score 7 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom