NFL 2011, Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, great coverage there. Probably one of the few times all year that Rodgers has had that much time to survey the field and couldn't make a completion.

speedracer said:
Solid D here by the Giants so far

If the Broncos could play the second half of the Giants' games for them, they would have the NFC East locked up.

Ugh. Eli can't afford to miss easy completions like that one.

They just showed a view right before commercial, it looks like his knee hit inbounds for the Giants TD.

Not a touchdown. Dumb challenge.

But it's all good, because now Eli can hook up for a score with my boy #80.

Coughlin challenged that? When are head coaches going to start using their intel upstairs instead of making emotional decisions that cost their team timeouts?

I couldn't tell from the replay. I don't know how fine the resolution on the replay screens is.

Giants should seriously consider going for it here.

i don't know the official rule on this... but a the right knee hit blue before hitting white. if that's all it takes, then that's a touchdown.

exactly, I was thinking it was a dumb challenge, but with that very last shot of the knee sliding out I think it was, or could have been a legit TD.

Coughlin challenged that? When are head coaches going to start using their intel upstairs instead of making emotional decisions that cost their team timeouts?

second half i might not go for it. first half, absolutely. throw the flag. and it should have been overturned. his knee hit blue before white. touchdown.

replay booths obviously don't have the access to the zoomed in replays like fox does.

I thought it clearly looked like his knee hit out of bounds.

Damn, didn't realize it was fourth down.

#80 will get his six on the next possession.

Yeah that wasn't even close to being a touchdown. The knee hit out of bound. Looks like the Packers are taking an early blue from the Giants. They're playing well so far.

Hey, it was a pretty good ball. Might have been a completion if the guy remembered to take his gloves off.

The reason I hate those plays is because the QB is completely exposed.

Yeah that wasn't even close to being a touchdown. The knee hit out of bound. Looks like the Packers are taking an early blue from the Giants. They're playing well so far.

okay... you want to say the knee came down on the line? okay... i may give that to you. i disagree and think it hit blue first, but fine.

on the line? that's about an inch or two from being a touchdown.

that... that's pretty close.

what a sharp interception by Matthews. He just caught it going 50 miles an hour.

Hey Eli, think about throwing that ball maybe 5 seconds earlier next time.

#59 of the Packers has a promising career in Italian soccer once he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom