NFL 2010 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baltimore has been playing very un-creatively on offense so far this half. It's been a problem for them all season.

well unless big rapey takes them down the field or something crazy happens, we're going to see what this new overtime is all about

WOW. How on earth do you let a guy get behind you on 3rd-and-19 with eight men back at the end of the game????

Somebody I went to school with won the PPK competition when I was in 6th or 7th grade. She was my friend when I was younger, so it was cool to see her on tv. That was during the Super Bowl though.

i don't really care who wins today between Seahawks/Bears. Packers gotta go in and play like they have the last 4 weeks. if they do, they go to the SuperBowl.

I would love to see Chicago vs. New England...obviously.

However, if the Packers were to go up against the Pats, I think that would be interesting. That was one of the best regular season games I watched...and it was with Flynn, not Rodgers.

Brady vs Rodgers would be great....but I don't want to get ahead of myself. The Pats have two tough teams to beat first.

Rooting for the Seahawks. But packers/bears for the super bowl would be epic.

Somebody I went to school with won the PPK competition when I was in 6th or 7th grade. She was my friend when I was younger, so it was cool to see her on tv. That was during the Super Bowl though.

That's cool!

Did you hear Troy Aikmen say he he competed in PPK at age 8 and was eliminated in the first round? LOL, guess they were wrong about his future prospects.

163704_10150126682570934_775510933_7946119_5612545_n.jpg

As expected, Chicago is kicking the crap out of one of the least talented teams in the league. The god-awful playcalling by Seattle isn't helping much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom