NFL 2010 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That fake punt was not a good idea.

It was fine. Chung had an easy first down if he had just caught the ball cleanly. It was a short fourth down, and the Jets are unlikely to rush because they want to block for Cromartie.

even if the jets had recovered, they would have called tuck rule

...and probably given the patriots 6 points

What the hell is going on here?

The two most dominant Patriots seasons will both have ended with upsets?

Well, by definition any game the top team in the league loses is an upset.

Patriots still might have some life though, if the offense can get their act together. NY keeps refusing to finish them off by taking these short punts instead of going for it on fourth down.

that is a monster start to the 4th quarter

get that touchdown back fuckers

The guy's body control is amazing. Never seen somebody that good on sideline catches.

Yes, it looks like a different team showed up today.

Part of it was the Jets defensive scheming, I think. Several times Brady had all day to throw and couldn't find anybody open. There were a lot of plays too where he was expecting a guy to turn around or cut somewhere and the receiver doesn't.

Of course, there were other plays where Brady had a guy open for 5-6 yards and didn't see it/chose not to take it.

fuck yeah!

on the replay, ryan was light on his feet running down the sidelines

Not that I like the Pats, but this is pretty depressing. Get off the fucking field, Ryan.

163704_10150126682570934_775510933_7946119_5612545_n.jpg

:wave:

You can dominate an entire season, but you can't even put up a mediocre effort against a team that was 1-6 against playoff teams this year, a team you beat by 42 points 6 weeks ago, what a waste of a season, worst of all: Rex Ryan and Cromartie get to run their mouth some more. Go Steelers.

What an awful Conference Championship slate.

The least offensive for me is the Packers.

Nightmare scenario: Jets/Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom