NFL 2010 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more the coach then it is the fans. I've lived with jet fans my entire life. I have family who are jet fans. I've only developed pure hatred for them since rex first opened his fat mouth.
I honestly find Rex Ryan endlessly entertaining. Maybe it's having Andy Reid as coach for twelve years, but I'm more interested in the playoffs with Rex Ryan coaching than I am without him.

What the fucking fuck?

He didn't intercept it.

And his ass was down at the one, even if they called it an interception.

Everybody, relax.

I'm outta here. That's the biggest load of horseshit I have ever seen.

Fuck me and the horse I rode in on.

That's the worst series of calls on one play that I have ever fucking seen.

Give me a fucking bottle right now.

put on your new jersey you bitch

Chicago%20Bears%20Jay%20Cutler%20Womens%20Jersey.jpg

Jay Cutler's body language is terrible. I hate bloviating over chemistry and intangibles and whatnot, but having your QB sulk on the bench can't be good for keeping the Bears' spirits up.

Now I hate philip rivers... but that dude played an afc title game without an acl.

Cutler is a giant vag.

Isn't snapping the ACL an injury you can have and not know about? Something like a knee sprain might cause less overall damage but be almost impossible to play on.

oops yeah, didn't mean to suggest you wouldn't know about the ACL, just that some people can keep playing.

rodgers with another 20+ yard completion

they'll need him to keep doing that if GB keeps holding

I feel like Green Bay missed a few opportunities in the 1st half to put this game away with an extra field goal or two. If it were a 17 or 20 point game that'd be it for Todd Collins, but a two possession game keeps it in range for the Bears D or Special Teams.

Oh god are they playing the dramatic music again? There was a Seahawks game earlier this season where the whole goddamn game was a montage set to Hans Zimmer knockoff music after every play. Fox has the better in-game graphics, but I don't think CBS does as stupid things with the broadcast itself.

johnny mac should have told the oreo ref "you can't be serious?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom