New U2.com subscriber gift known... sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The voting deadline has changed a few times now.

Therefore, voting must end when U2.com beLIEves the right setlist has been "voted" for.... :hmm: :wink:

It's sad how you're probably right. :crack:

If the final setlist ends up being the one McGuinne$$ suggested, my rage shall be felt through all the U2.com servers. :angry:

I'd forgotten about it until someone else mentioned it.

Maybe U2.com's forgotten about it, too.

I left a comment on the page asking why it was still open. No one else over there seems to care. We'll see if it even gets posted.

They're really able to fuck everything up. How hard can it be to just close the poll in time.

They're really able to fuck everything up. How hard can it be to just close the poll in time.

It really is quite amazing that they manage to bodge up just about everything they ever do. It's almost like they do it deliberately these days!

by my definition, early January is here, give us the damn results already and make the cds, is receiving them sometime in February too much to ask for?

Would they like a medal for only going a month past the date it was originally supposed to have ended?

Our other big news is about 'U22': in your thousands over the past couple of months you've been voting for the 22 tracks you want to see on this live double-CD from U2360°. Well, the voting has closed, the waiting is just about over and early next week we'll be posting the final tracklisting.

And one more thing! If you've already renewed your subscription, so that you're going to be receiving your own copy of 'U22', there's a surprise on the way. You'll be hearing from us... very soon!

I'm intrigued. Did anyone do this already? Mine doesn't run out till March...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom