New U2.com subscriber gift known... sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that One Tree Hill is going to make it and Breathe and Unknown Caller is not is a total f***in' abomination.

The beatings are starting soon. Please line up. :wave:

I see your point about the two NLOTH songs (although I never liked Unknown Caller and wonder why people hate Stand Up Comedy so much). But if you want Breathe, why have yet another AB or ATYCLB song on there? At least One Tree Hill is somewhat of a rarity and it's never been officially released in live format.

doctorwho said:
At least One Tree Hill is somewhat of a rarity and it's never been officially released in live format.

Officially, yes. It came with the iTunes boxset when the 1st U2 iPod came out. There was a window of opportunity for a few days when ALL individual tracks were available for purchase separately before these rare tracks became ALBUM ONLY purchases or in this case a boxset only purchase. I'm talking about the New Years Point show '89. But yeah, you can't find OTH officially right now in an audio format.

Officially, yes. It came with the iTunes boxset when the 1st U2 iPod came out. There was a window of opportunity for a few days when ALL individual tracks were available for purchase separately before these rare tracks became ALBUM ONLY purchases or in this case a boxset only purchase. I'm talking about the New Years Point show '89. But yeah, you can't find OTH officially right now in an audio format.

Well, that's OTH '89 as opposed to OTH 2011. I'd say that's a bit of a gap.

You are correct - I forgot about that.

However, as you wrote, unless you bought the boxset iTunes only release, you can't find it officially. And in CD format, it has not been released. So if it made it onto this U2:22 then that would be a first.

Until then, I have bootlegs. :)

It's U2.com. Be happy if you receive it in March or April. :wink:

:hyper: Cannot wait for yet another copy of Crazy Tonight from Dublin and about 8th FM/Soundboard copy of it!!! One thing I have learned, U2 fans are into redundency, it seems to define us! :wink:

Actually I think it is under the cut now, phew!

But Elevation overtook it!! :crack: :doh:

Question, for you who have voted right when this was announced, is your name still on this list?

U2

You can easily find your name if you view the page source, and then search for it.

Because there are 6.136 names on that list.

If there really have been 6.136 votes then the different between One Tree Hill and I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) is only 9 votes....

One Tree Hill 2.39%
The Fly 2.36%
Walk On 2.32%
Zooropa 2.32%
Out Of Control 2.31%
Stay (Faraway, So Close!) 2.31%
Elevation 2.29%
No Line On the Horizon 2.28%
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) 2.24%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back