New pic from Eastlink

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, can it be found in any store?? I WANT IT! I'll pay somebody for it if htey buy me one please, cause i have no way of gettin to the store :(
Starsgoblue?? I swear I'll send you the money before you send me the mag... so you are sure you're gettin the money...
ANBODY!
lol... my parents are kinda gone all the time... I have no way of gettin anywhere :( and i live out in the boonies. I feel stupid fo raskin this :|

U2Bonogirl...we're wondering if that pic with words "In next months issue" is in a current magazine. I know it'll be in Octobers issue...but I'm wondering if that ad is in this months issue, I want it!

TheWho....if indeed this is this months issue and I can get a copy. If not, I will help you with October's issue.

starsgoblue said:
U2Bonogirl...we're wondering if that pic with words "In next months issue" is in a current magazine. I know it'll be in Octobers issue...but I'm wondering if that ad is in this months issue, I want it!

TheWho....if indeed this is this months issue and I can get a copy. If not, I will help you with October's issue.
:hug: omg I love you! Thanx! hehe! I'll be sure to pay you :D Just tell me when and how much, I'll start savin up :D:D :hug:
It's allright it's alright its alright... she moves in mysterious ways!
Sorry :|

Loooove the fact that I just got a subscription to blender best 12 dollars I've spent. - The mailperson must have extra care with this issue! Larry - dear lord - he is even more attractive - normally won't be this way but - wow.
The rest of the guys look pretty fine too -wet. Good lord...
sorry but I have to really be girly when faced with a picture like that
Larry must wear this look on tour - he must! good lord.....

I have a free Blender subscription, I'm not crazy about it but now I'm really glad I have it. omg omg I am going to pass out when the U2 cover arrives. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I have a Details one too, wonder if they'll do that again too? Those old Details pics were amazing. :drool:

u2granny said:
:drool: :drool:

n040917_06.jpg

Holy Mofo! :faint:

Hot dayum, Larry! :combust:

Gimme some of that... :macdevil:

The other guys look good too, btw. :shifty:

Think they'll be one Rolling Stone? God I hope so! my bro is subscribed for Rolling stone but never takes them, so I practically get them for free cause he gets his mail sent to our house :D

Oh anyone get this months Rolling Stone? It has a centerfold that isnt really a center fold pic of them... :D:D HUGE I TELL YA! Im buyin a frame for it :) hehe!

beli said:
Larry looks like hes going for the gay Vietnam Vet audience :|

And whats wrong with Edges right eye? It looks like hes had an eyebrow piercing gone wrong.

:confused:
I tried mentioning this a long long time ago. bu tI think since I asked it, nobody really cared:( I'm a loser everywhere:|.
I think it's from the days with the patch on the eye... but who knows.

Lindsay, you are NOT a loser!! You might be on to something with the eye. It does look odd.
By the way, that's a beautiful dog. Tell us about it, please.

Oh, so his eyebrow has been stuffed for a while then? Sorry, Im not that observant, I only just noticed.

Hmmm. Have you tracked it down to the eyepatch incident?

Eyepatch... I've just heard it around here, so don't give me all the credit, but it's the only thing that makes sence... unless he and Bono got into a fight or soemthin and it just happend one day:huh: highly doubtful...

The dog... he's my dog :D That's my Lucas! Husky lab mix. And he's a begger :mad: Makes me mad dangit! And it's all my mom's fault lol. Oh well, I just can't stand dogs staring at me while I eat :D but I love him anyway hehe!
Thanx for sayin he's beautiful :wink: :hug:

Do you know what year was the eyepatch incident? You could collect photos from before and after and analyse them. PLEBA should be able to help you date the photos.

What eye patch incident? Please inform. (Edge with an eye patch? Hmm... *uses imagination*) :hmm:

Did I mention that that is the HOTTEST pic of the guys that I have seen for a LONG time? :combust:

I hope that's the album cover! Or at least a poster some day! :drool:

Last edited:
:D
THE "EYEPATCH"! You haven't seen Edge's eyepatch?? Well, there's a time and place for everything :D :hug: Oh and I think that time is coming soon :wink:
Oh Edge is hott and stylin with that "Eyepatch"!!!!

beli said:
Larry looks like hes going for the gay Vietnam Vet audience :|

:eyebrow: :lol:

TheWho4Life I am almost positive they'll have a Rolling Stone cover at some point soon. If their promo machine is going like I think it is, I'd say we'll be seeing our guys on the cover of LOTS of magazines. :happy: :hyper:

Edgette said:
Does anyone else think that Edge has lost some weight?

Edge has always been slender. I think he's just one of those lucky people who has a high metabolism. Either that or Morleigh's been keeping him busy (lucky lady!) :sexywink:

As I said in the other thread, this is the best pic I have seen of the guys in some time. They all look fantastic. Bono and Adam look much healthier (and younger!) than they have in a very long time. Edge is still sharp-featured and handsome, as always. Larry...guh. :drool: He's so beautiful he's almost not human; it's like he's borderline angel.

neutral said:

:eyebrow: :lol:

TheWho4Life I am almost positive they'll have a Rolling Stone cover at some point soon. If their promo machine is going like I think it is, I'd say we'll be seeing our guys on the cover of LOTS of magazines. :happy: :hyper:
YAY! Rolling Stone usualy has pretty hott covers :D:hyper: :laugh:
Can't wait sounds great!

Back
Top Bottom