How are GA Tickets being transferred to new buyer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brian H

The Fly
Anyone have a suggestion on how to purchase/trade a GA ticket on here when they are restricted from transfer from the original buyer?
Besides accompanying the original purchaser into the venue, are there any other options?
How are sites like stubhub facilitating the sale/transfer of GA tickets?

Give 'em your tm login info, that's the only way if they're not there to walk in with you. Or try your chances doing a transfer (I have a success rate of 1/6 that way).

Feels like coordinated scheduled sales on TM have become nearly impossible for the 2024 shows between high demand for winnowing dates and suspected bot scanning. I had an easy time both buying and selling GA at specific times for my Oct shows. Now all I seem to read about is things being snapped up immediately and account lockouts.

Feels like coordinated scheduled sales on TM have become nearly impossible for the 2024 shows between high demand for winnowing dates and suspected bot scanning. I had an easy time both buying and selling GA at specific times for my Oct shows. Now all I seem to read about is things being snapped up immediately and account lockouts.
Yeah, my one success was for a 12/9 ticket I had and it was well in advance, maybe even in September.

Got a new way that worked Thursday. Dude wouldn't give me his login info and was ready to just eat his spare ticket, then decided to see if they'd let him come back to scan me in. He eventually came back (after getting settled) and the security guy at the entrance to the line who'd seen us standing there forever and talking on the phone let us through (thankfully) . At the scanner, I had to point out the guy with my ticket (he couldn't come all the way out) and the scanner dude went and grabbed the guy's phone, came back out, scanned ticket, and returned phone. Cumbersome but doable. Got in.

Back
Top Bottom