New Coldplay - "Mylo Xyloto", Oct 24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fangirl ravings.

Still, sounds good. Excited to hear the album.

I like Paradise quite a bit, by the way. It's grown on me over the last couple of days.

I know a girl who worked at that hotel. She is an atrocious human being.

Just found an interesting Music Week article about the new album (including, among other things, a track-by-track preview): Music Week - Music Week - Music business magazine - Coldplay exclusive: band talk to MW about new album

Music Week said:
09 UFO
That’s the acoustic… that was the first song written for the album actually and the chord sequence in it pops up a few times. And that’s a kind of prayer “times” kind of song. There’s a lot of feeling lost on the album but also being found as well and that’s very much a bit of both.
:drool:

Hard to take such glowing acclaim for the album seriously, when the album has Teardrops = Waterfalls smack bang in the middle of the disc.

I'd like to champion some optimism for this maligned album that hasn't yet been released. Sadly the singles are the weakest tracks I've heard, but ETIAW is just happy, inoffensive fluff and the other stuff I've heard live is bread and butter Coldplay.

I'm so positive about Charlie Brown, Hurts Like Heaven and Us Against the World that I can ignore the mainstream pandering of the singles and have faith that the album as a whole will deliver!

I'm so positive about Charlie Brown, Hurts Like Heaven and Us Against the World that I can ignore the mainstream pandering of the singles and have faith that the album as a whole will deliver!
Listening to Charlie Brown right now, actually. :up:

Where's the leak at?
Nowhere, as of yet.
The CDs have to go into production soon, though. My guess is that it'll leak in a week or two.

How come coldplay keep their albums from leaking better than every other act?

Not every act, actually I don't recall NLOTH leaking until iTunes Australia bolloxed the official release by a fortnight, long enough for someone to buy it then torrent and then the Japanese versions were onsale a week prior to NA and Europe...

I see Cwis's being interviewed drunk as a shite again...

Coldplay "jealous" of Adele, Lady GaGa, Jay-Z - Music News - Digital Spy

...jealous of "Use Somebody" ? wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom