MY U2 TATTOO PICS YAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
What do you mean you cant get one? You need parents permission?

Hmmm my friend wants me to get a belly button ring but I think NOT.

My ears are the only thing pierced.

silly.gif

Well, yeah i do need of an autorization from my parents, stupid gorvement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But hey, you really should get a belly button, they look very nice, in my opinion
smile.gif

------------------
Life is short...so is Bono! Both of them are delicious, though

Dont be scared!

JUST DO IT!

biggrin.gif

Ok girls, April, Angel...who else is gonna be in Vegas?

I say we all get drunk off our asses and get matching U2 ATYCLB tats!

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Originally posted by Mr_LeMon:
Grrr...

Sicy is gettin' even HOTTER! :*

Ow baby!!!
prplkiss.gif
Yer not so bad yourself
wink.gif

Yes yes there was pain, it hurt but like I said you have to try to block it out. The funny one of my face I think was when he went over the same spot twice, thats when it really hurts.

VEGAS GIRLS!!! I am forcing all of you to get U2 tattoos in Vegas!!! LOL!!!

Watch me!

eplus2.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

Yay Sicy!!! The new tattoo is awesome!!! I really want to get one,but i'm a big chicken so that's why i haven't made up my mind yet.

And oh!! Now you'll have to get another tattoo! There's some kind of tradition that says that the number of tattoos you get has to be odd....I know it sounds weird, but it's just what i have heard....
smile.gif

Flavia

Pain is mental. Your mind can control anything it wants to.

I tried to tell my sister that last year while she was in labor with my niece, that yah know pain is MENTAL and stuff..... but she pretty much told to me to FOAD! LOL

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

[This message has been edited by SweetOnU2 (edited 10-09-2001).]

That tatoo rocks. I absolutely love it.

*squirms at the thought of pain*

Lol it took me about a year to pluck up courage to have my ears pierced again.
smile.gif

Originally posted by mocool12:
Awesome! I like it! You rock girl!
The 1st one w/ the red ink scared me- I though blood had splattered everywhere or something, heh! Anyway, it looks great and you are a lot braver than I am.
*still thinking about getting one*

I thought the same thing

Originally posted by Niamh_Saoirse:

And oh!! Now you'll have to get another tattoo! There's some kind of tradition that says that the number of tattoos you get has to be odd....I know it sounds weird, but it's just what i have heard....
smile.gif

Flavia

eek.gif
??? No more!! LOL.. I have enough already.

Hmm... thinks about a picture of larry's sexy face on my ****

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

WOW! That is soooo awesome Sicy!!! I'm too chicken to get a tatoo! If only they had a U2 belly ring! hehe

LMAO @ this thread getting bumped!

Woo hoo!! heheh.

Go for it daisy! I dont regret mine. Yet. lol.

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

Originally posted by Sicy:
I dont regret mine. Yet. lol.

That's why I haven't gotten a tatoo yet, I'm afraid I'd get sick of it. But the Heart Suitcase is just so meaningful.

I just need the courage to actually do it

------------------
Daisy
I wasn't jumping for me it was a fall. It's a long way down to nothing at all

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Originally posted by daisybean:
That's why I haven't gotten a tatoo yet, I'm afraid I'd get sick of it. But the Heart Suitcase is just so meaningful.

I just need the courage to actually do it

Would you go with another PLEBA gal?

I'm going to get a tattoo as soon as I get the money (read: NEVER
frown.gif
) and my mom knows this really nice place in Chicago (where she got her first tattoo done) so, maybe this summer?

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by fontive:
Sicy, How did you decide on the heart suitcase?

Well I dont know.. I wanted something meaningful.. and I didnt want it to say U2.. but more of a symbol that I knew it had to do with U2.. and I like the heart in the suitcase so...
smile.gif

I would have a tattoo... but my parents would murder me. Well, actually my mom would express her disapproval in no uncertain terms and then say "well you're 18 and you can do whatever the hell you want." Which is exactly what she did when I proposed my visit to my twin
biggrin.gif

I'm thinking I would have a shamrock... *snerk*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Psst.. Kristie.. get it somewhere where she wont see and just dont tell her.
wink.gif
!

Oh ya it healed up nicely in about a week..
I even forget its there now, since I cant see it. lol.
tongue.gif

I have a sort of u2-ey tattoo on the inside of my left ankle. It's a tattoo of the heart stage! It's only about an inch and a half but to me it's pretty and it's u2-ey.

Like Sicy said, I wanted to get something u2 related without actually tattooing U2 on me so I went with the heart.

My next tattoo is going to be of a Sunflower, (my fave flower)on my back.

They are mucho addicting.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Looks good Sicy! My tat is on my left shoulder blade, it's a raven with a wilted rose in it's beak. (For my middle name, Rose
smile.gif
) I'm thinking about getting the slihouttes or outlines of all the U2 guys' faces around my upper arm or ankle, but that might be too obvious. What do you all think?

Originally posted by Foadie:
I'm thinking about getting the slihouttes or outlines of all the U2 guys' faces around my upper arm or ankle, but that might be too obvious. What do you all think?

Wow that would be extreme but very cool.

Also cool loopy! As long as its U2-ey to you, thats all that matters.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
Psst.. Kristie.. get it somewhere where she wont see and just dont tell her.
wink.gif
!

yeah I could put it on my hip, like in the front, NO ONE sees that unless I want them to.. *ponder*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Ok... haha, I've been seriously considering getting the suitcase on my lower back too... Is that really one of the most painful spots? I'm such a freaking wuss.

Yknow, actually.. it wasnt as painful as the one on my hand.. or even the ones on my ankles. Maybe I was just at a point where I KNEW what it was going to feel like and I just knew what to expect. Its gonna hurt no matter where you get it.. but its just all a matter if you can handle the pain or not.

The first tattoo killed me man.. on my hand (you can see it in a couple of those pics) on my bones.. :-\ I was squeezing the shit out of my friends knee let me tell you. But by the 3rd tattoo I already knew what to expect so I braced myself. With the U2 one, I also think that maybe I wanted it soooo bad that I didnt care about the pain. Hehehe.

Dont get drunk before you get one though, alcohol thins out your blood and makes the tat bleed and scab.. and in some cases ruins it.

sicy, i would totally get that tatoo if i had gone to a concert
frown.gif
but i LOVE IT!!!

kristie- go for it! my sis got her belly button pierced when she was 17, and my parents didn't even find out until almost 2 years later, and by then they didn't care.

*hmmmmmmm*
1+1=? mebbe i will get that there tatoo...
biggrin.gif

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

Back
Top Bottom