MUSE Part 5, where fan boys are welcomed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are ya going to NY? I will be there in the GA Queue. :D

not going to NJ tho.. :sad: it's killing me...

Nope, it's easier going to Newark - half the distance and good public transportation, as opposed to Nassau Coliseum which has really bad/no public transportation there.

Nope, it's easier going to Newark - half the distance and good public transportation, as opposed to Nassau Coliseum which has really bad/no public transportation there.

oh ok.. yeah publc transpo there is shit. I am driving up from Maryland tonite and staying at a hotel near by., so we will be getting there by car. Hubby and kid aren't lining up all day in the GA queue like me so they are going to drop me off in line.

case in point.. :drool:

exhibit A

mattcloseup-2.jpg

:faint: Damn those blue-eyed boys from Europe! :drool: :drool: I've got so many lumps on the back of my head from falling out of my chair, my skull looks like a reverse golf ball! :fist:

:faint: Damn those blue-eyed boys from Europe! :drool: :drool: I've got so many lumps on the back of my head from falling out of my chair, my skull looks like a reverse golf ball! :fist:

:lmao:

you poor thing.. you need to strategically place a down pillow at the very spot where your head hits so we dont have any more lumps.. hahaha.:D

hahaha! We all have become Matteh zombies from that picture..forever hypnotized..:D

yw maddy... I had that pic as a avi a while back.. His eyes are so blue in that pic it's almost unreal.

I am in NY, got here late last night.. Gonna head into NYC today and have dinner with One4u2 aka Heather tonite.

We had a predictable set last night, but the show was still good. The crowd on the floor was very energetic, and Metric was very good opener.

The sound blowing out during New Born was hilarious. Matt sort of strummed the guitar with a confused look on his face, realized there was no sound, and then bowed and laughed before the band left the stage. It only took a couple of minutes to get fixed and then they came back and finished the song.

Clip of the actual blow up and aftermath.

YouTube - Muse breaks their sound system during Newborn at Uniondale NY 10/23/10!

A couple of pics are on my FB page (link). I'm off to get breakfast and then head to Newark for tonight's show.

The sound blowing out during New Born was hilarious. Matt sort of strummed the guitar with a confused look on his face, realized there was no sound, and then bowed and laughed before the band left the stage. It only took a couple of minutes to get fixed and then they came back and finished the song.

Heh heh :lol: It's funny when stuff like this happens during concerts, as long as it gets fixed quickly of course :D

I love how Dom and Matt kept playing for a few seconds before they realized what happened. Chris was just like :censored: this and got out a cigarette. :lol:

Have a great time tonight, everyone! :hyper: :love:

I like the random girls you can hear in the first clip: "The show's, like, not happening right now." "Their so fuckin' epic, they broke the system." :lmao:

Can't wait for Tuesday night!!!! :hyper: :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom