Muse Cont'd.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they played Dubai Desert Festival today..

setlist is kinda boring but they got Fury:D

Knights of Cydonia
Hysteria
Map of the Problematique
Supermassive Black Hole
New Born
Feeling Good
Butterflies & Hurricanes
Invincible
Fury
Starlight
Time Is Running Out
Plug In Baby

Encore

Stockholm Syndrome
Take a Bow

U2democrat said:
I want new muse-ic!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Me too, :(

I suppose we won't see any until very late this year at least. In the meantime, I'll just have to entertain myself by watching muselive.com go into hysterical meltdowns at Matt's careless comments about the next album (50-minute symphonies, rapping and Timbaland etc.), :mac:

^ Hopefully :yes: I read on the Muse board somewhere that they're going to play some new stuff at V this summer - and are going to start writing in April. So fingers crossed. God knows how accurate this info is btw, don't quote me on it :lol:

The Wembley teaser was pretty damn cool, they only showed Knights, Supermassive, Feeling Good, Plug in Baby aaaand, another that I can't remember. Looks cool :up: Can't wait till NEXT WEEK(!!!) to get my copy :hyper:

Oh yeah, and my sis worked out was he says at the end of tiro on the Wembley cd "that'sthebiggestmoshpitI'veeverSEEN... and I've seen a few" :wink: I literally understand nothing of what he says. I'll have to watch the dvd with subtitles :lol:

Total U2 Nut said:
^ Hopefully :yes: I read on the Muse board somewhere that they're going to play some new stuff at V this summer - and are going to start writing in April. So fingers crossed. God knows how accurate this info is btw, don't quote me on it :lol:

The Wembley teaser was pretty damn cool, they only showed Knights, Supermassive, Feeling Good, Plug in Baby aaaand, another that I can't remember. Looks cool :up: Can't wait till NEXT WEEK(!!!) to get my copy :hyper:

Oh yeah, and my sis worked out was he says at the end of tiro on the Wembley cd "that'sthebiggestmoshpitI'veeverSEEN... and I've seen a few" :wink: I literally understand nothing of what he says. I'll have to watch the dvd with subtitles :lol:

Subtitles are definitely needed on any Muse interview or concert dvd.. Should be a requirement! :D

From NME this month:

MATT ON THE ALBUM
"I don't think we're going to approach the next album like we're making an album. I think we're just gonna make a load of music. I'm sure there will be an album format that comes out, but we're more open to releasing a few things unconventionally if that appeals at the time. I like the idea of releasing a series of songs, every month or every couple of months - just putting songs out there. Almost like making the single a more prominent format, and then every few years doing a best of from that period and that would be the album. So in other words, throw out songs every couple of months and see how people like them, and whichever ones people like, stick that on a record of 11 tracks. You've probably thrown out about 20. We're under a traditional contract at the moment with Warners, so its whether they're susceptible to doing things differently."

sfyn0l.jpg

I'll scan the whole thing in later, but I've got some work to do this evening, sadly :yawn:

Call me old-fashioned, but this idea of releasing songs over the months doesn't appeal to me at all. I like my albums. Hopefully it's just Matt randomly throwing out ideas like he always does, :wink:

And Matt show grow his hair!

Queen Bee said:
So, I just watched the HAARP DVD.

I really don't know what to say about what I just witnessed so I'll leave you with some combust smilies.

:combust: :combust: :combust:

OMG.. how did you get you hands on it so fast?

<<<seething in jealousy....................

For those of you in the DC area, Elliot in the Morning on DC101 is having a Muse promo.

Elliot in the Morning is going to send one plus a guest to see Muse at Royal Albert Hall in London on April 12th.

To qualify, you need to listen and win one of the HAARP CD/DVDs.

So Amy, start listening and win! LOL!

It's already out here but I haven't received it yet, Amazon says shipment next week, because of some other stuff I ordered that delays the whole thing. :banghead:

I'm so excited about it finally arriving. :drool:

Queen Bee said:
So, I just watched the HAARP DVD.

I really don't know what to say about what I just witnessed so I'll leave you with some combust smilies.

:combust: :combust: :combust:

I got it in the post this morning and skipped afternoon lessons to get home to watch it :hyper:

Absolutely fucking brilliant - my only moan is that they didn't put the entire show on the dvd... but it really is fantastic. I took photos of the box cos I thought it was pretty, but tbh, the "extras" are 10 minutes, not particularly interesting, and the photos aren't something I'll treasure, not really worth the fiver... but I would've paid more for just the dvd so I can't complain :wink:

P1000278.jpg

P1000277.jpg

You'll have to excuse my shithole of a desk. :uhoh:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
OMG.. how did you get you hands on it so fast?

<<<seething in jealousy....................

I downloaded a PAL rip of the DVD-R from a private tracker :shh:

I'm still going to buy it, though. I couldn't resist when I saw it was leaked. I have absolutely no self control when it comes to leaks of albums/DVDs.

Queen Bee said:

I downloaded a PAL rip of the DVD-R from a private tracker :shh:

I'm still going to buy it, though. I couldn't resist when I saw it was leaked. I have absolutely no self control when it comes to leaks of albums/DVDs.

ah... i c.... :tsk: :tsk:

:D

I know what you mean.. I can't resist either with any leaks out there.. But I always support the artist and buy their cds,dvds regardless of whether I download their stuff or not...

Just got this from the Muse newsletter:

Edging ever closer to the April 1 US release date for the HAARP DVD/CD…

Time to lock down a super-limited HAARP DVD/CD Special Edition.
This Special Edition contains the CD/DVD of HAARP, a set of 3 postcards and additional exclusive backstage footage. This is an online exclusive. Only 1,000 available in the US and only from the Warner Bros. Records store!

Or you can stay true with a copy of the HAARP DVD/CD Regular Edition.

For a sneak peek >> http://www.he-3.mu/

MUSE HAARP THEATRE SCREENINGS - USA

SEATTLE, WA
April 1
7pm
Pacific Science Center Laserdome - Seattle, WA
$5 for HAARP screening and BLACK HOLES AND REVELATIONS LASER SHOW 200 2nd Ave North Seattle, WA 98109 USA
http://www.PacificScienceCenter.org
http://www.SeattleLaserDome.com
Tickets available at the Door

SAN FRANCISCO, CA
April 1
8pm
The Clay Theatre
2261 Fillmore Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
http://www.landmarktheatres.com/market/SanFrancisco/ClayTheatre.htm
Tickets available at the Door

LOS ANGELES, CA
April 1
8pm, Doors 7
Vista Theatre
4473 Sunset Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323) 660-6639
Admission with DVD purchase at show or Win tickets on KROQ.com

NEW YORK, NY - TBD

BOULDER, CO
April 11
Fiske Planetarium @ University of Colorado, Boulder HAARP screening at 8pm - FREE, BLACK HOLES AND REVELATIONS LASER SHOW 10pm - $5 University of Colorado Boulder, Colorado 80309 Recorded Show Information: 303.492.5001 Main Office: 303.492.5002 http://fiske.colorado.edu/ Tickets available at Show

I wish there were screenings in Arizona :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom