Muse Cont'd.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
The CD is amaaaazing. I really can't wait for the DVD now :drool:

Could anyone make out what the hell Matt was saying between a couple of performances? :lol:

Does anybody ever understand him live? lol. When I saw them he went on and on in the microphone and we just kind of looked at each other, shrugged, and cheered anyway :lol:

U2democrat said:

Does anybody ever understand him live? lol. When I saw them he went on and on in the microphone and we just kind of looked at each other, shrugged, and cheered anyway :lol:

hahaha! Matt the fast talker... :giggle: can't understand a word he says!

Kinda like bob dylan, in the sense that when he speaks you have no idea what he is saying...

converting files to AAC so I can listen to it on ipod!

Can't wait to listen! Plan on playing it a work over and over!! :D

I too, can't wait for that DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romeo and Juliet as the intro and then the Close Encounters theme?????

God, this is awesome.

(I saw them live last fall but had forgotten about the Close Encounters thing.)

Man, I can't wait for this DVD!

U2democrat said:
Does anybody ever understand him live? lol.

Nope, :D I still have NO idea what Matt says at the start of "Stockholm Syndrome" on Absolution DVD, even though I must have watched it fifty times over now. It's just as well he doesn't speak much onstage, :wink:

Oh, and I'm not downloading... I'll be strong.

U2democrat said:

Cheers!

Thanksforcomingitswonderfultobebackin chicago!

this songs calledknightsofcyodia!

yeah I agree phanan.. I like TAB as a intro song and seems to fit this intro better..

wankers over at muselive are bitching and moaning about this rip. I think for a rip and mp3 it's pretty damn close to cd quality IMO...
People are never satisfied I guess. :shrug:

I've ordered the Special Edition on Amazon, it says released March, 17 ... that and the new R. E. M. ... what a great time for music!!!!

I would love to hear the portions you have for download as well!

zypresse28 at yahoo.de

Very much appreciated, thanks!!!

phanan said:
The rip is excellent. Sheesh. What the hell do they want. 5.1 surround sound?

no kidding.. and wtf! Best quality rip I have ever downloaded. they are whiners for sure.. Apparently they want high quality sound from all their rips..
I am fixing to comment over there.. They are punks..:huh:

last unicorn said:
I've ordered the Special Edition on Amazon, it says released March, 17 ... that and the new R. E. M. ... what a great time for music!!!!

I would love to hear the portions you have for download as well!

zypresse28 at yahoo.de

Very much appreciated, thanks!!!

SENT TO YA.. CHECK UR EMAIL..

not sure if the link is still good but give it a try..:wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

wankers over at muselive are bitching and moaning about this rip. I think for a rip and mp3 it's pretty damn close to cd quality IMO...
People are never satisfied I guess. :shrug:

Pff, they'll always find something to complain about. Honestly, I can't imagine that a cd would be much better - I think the sound quality is phenomenal.

Also, I found these;

99_30_a.gif

haarpdvd.jpg

:hyper: So pretty

Last night I had a dream that I was at a fair or a carnival or something, and Mike Huckabee was there and he played "Unintended" on a banjo.........................................:uhoh:

U2democrat said:
Last night I had a dream that I was at a fair or a carnival or something, and Mike Huckabee was there and he played "Unintended" on a banjo.........................................:uhoh:

OMFG!! U2dem..:ohmy:

:giggle:

I can just see it now...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom