Muse Cont'd.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

If Boulder, CO wasn't 13 hours away I would've considered attending just for the laser light show after the screening :reject:

wait, what?!? boulder, co? what did i miss, what did i miss?!? :rant:

For any Brits that missed out on the RAH tickets :up: (anyone? :wink: )

Now this is VERY special!!

The band have reserved 100 seats in the choir which wrap around the stage and would like these to be filled by you, their loyal following.

Tickets for this charity fundraiser, which are completely sold out, are between £25 and £70 each but this offering could see you seated in some of the best seats in the house for just £10 for a pair of tickets.

All you need to do to enter is click on the link below, enter your details and answer the question "In which Devon town did Muse meet and form the band?"..... If you answer correctly you’ll be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets to see Muse. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT FORM OF FUNDRAISING AND SOMEONE HAS TO WIN THEM!!!

Winners will be selected at random to make up our choir of the most loyal (and lucky)fans.

You can enter as many times as you like! The more times you enter, the better the odds are of winning.

For those who don't win, you are left with the saisfying feeling that 100% of your money will go to Teenage Cancer Trust, the charity Muse have chosen to support themselves.

For those of you who win, it'll be the best tenner you've ever spent! And a night you will remember for the rest of your life!

The competition closes at 5pm on Sunday 30th March. If you have won you will be notified by email on Monday 31st March.

COPY AND PASTE BELOW AND BEST OF BRITISH!!!

http://www.seetickets.com/tct/?c=300389&filler2=MUSE

17 days! :hyper: :hyper: :combust:

My Mum and I watched the HAARP DVD on our big screen in the loungeroom, :cool: She loved it, and took quite a liking to Matt and Dom, calling them "cute little boys", :)

My Mum: where does he (Matt) get all this energy from??
My brother: Crack!

I'm not that big on live DVDs, but this one is probably the only one I could watch from start to finish, :love:

last unicorn said:
I LOVE Haarp, love the CD and the DVD. I want to go and see a Muse concert so badly! :scream:

Catch them next tour.. They are so INCREDIBLE LIVE.. OMG... It's hard to explain but you will won't be disappointed when you do see them..

Just don't miss them.. if you get a chance... I wouldn't be surprised if they toured next year.. I am sure we will probably see a new album sometime this year...

god I wish they had done the Small Print at Wembley... Would of been great to see that on the DVD

<<listening to The Small Print from "Fuji Festival, Japan 07.26.2002 :ohmy: :rockon: :drool:

this song kicks ass!

DVD = Awesome

Should have gone when they through my hometown last year

Apparently, the European version of Rockband is going to feature Hysteria as one of Europe-only tracks. It hasn't come out in Australia yet, but my brother will surely snap it up when it does; has anyone played this game?

I've also seen a recent Muse interview in some Irish newspaper; not much info on the new album but apparently they're planning to keep the same eclectic approach as on BH&R which is fine by me. And I didn't know that Matt was half-Irish! :)

after a long wait...and then getting to order the special edition of HAARP after thinking I would never get to order it but then Warner getting that email out for their limited release, 1,000 copies in the US. I got my special edition finally earlier this week after a delay by Warner in shipment only to find out from other message boards that what people were getting was the wrong dvd in 2 ways: the dvds were the wrong region code (meaning that they were all in PAL format) and no documentary footage and that is what I got. Also, thru these boards and emails from warner that they were going to send out replacement dvds to all who ordered them.
Well, today I got my replacement dvd (I patiently waited and forced myself not to watch it before I got mine, meaning no torrents or going out to target to buy the regular version...and it wasn't easy after reading other posts from the rest of the world who got theirs over a month ago).

All I can say is it was GLORIOUS, AWESOME, A SPECTACLE, EXPERIENCE FOR THE EYES AND EARS...!!!:drool: :happy::D

Funnily enough, when I was there, I didn't realise it was a robot, I thought it was a really small guy mopping water off the stage and handing Matt his guitars :lol: Oh dear.

I'm going to see Muse tonight!! :combust: After an unbelievably shitty few weeks this is going to be awesome.

Saracene said:
How cute is that little robot thing wheeling out the guitars?

I want one so it can deliver my drink while I'm watching TV, :D

OMFG! YEAH.. that was great.. I was giggling when I first saw that and then it was how cool is that!

Stockholm Syndrome and PIB just knocked my socks off!:rockon:

Total U2 Nut said:
Funnily enough, when I was there, I didn't realise it was a robot, I thought it was a really small guy mopping water off the stage and handing Matt his guitars :lol: Oh dear.

I'm going to see Muse tonight!! :combust: After an unbelievably shitty few weeks this is going to be awesome.

i too, am SO SO JEALOUS!! YOU LUCKY SOD! :D Have fun and report back here with full details mister! :wave:

You know, I'm kind of underwhelmed by the DVD. Sounds great, love the band, love the songs. But WAY too many crowd shots.

I bought it to watch/listen to Muse, not have too many frenetic shots of 20 year olds making devil horn signs into the camera or jumping up and down.

I realize the crowd is an important part of many shows, but come on. What's wrong with just showing the freaking band and what they've got going on onstage?

I read in a magazine that the band oversaw the editing of the dvd and Matt said something along the lines of being touched at how people reacted to their songs, and so kept requesting more screen shots of the crowd :wink:

I'm leaving in half an hourish :hyper: Apparently there's strict no camera rules, but I'm going to chance it anyway, and no doubt look like a twat when they take it off me on the door :lol:

Fucking amazing. Breathtaking - Matt played Megalomania on the massive organ, it was something else. Fury was there too. I'm in a Muse induced Bliss (sorry, pun intended) so I'll wait till tomorrow morning to write something more er, cohesive. :wink:

Edit:

Setlist;

Take A Bow
Map of the Problematique
Supermassive Black Hole
New Born + New Outro
Butterflies and Hurricanes
Fury
Feeling Good
Invincible (Slow)
Hysteria
Starlight
Bliss (Extended)
Man of Mystery
Whole Lotta Love + Heartbreaker + Time is Running Out
Stockholm Syndrome + Riffs
Megalomania (Organ)
Osaka Jam + Plug In Baby
Close Encounters + Knights of Cydonia

Last edited:
As I can't sleep I thought I'd upload some of my photos, they didn't turn out spectacular, but meh, nostalgia and all;

P1000372.jpg

P1000369.jpg

P1000378.jpg

OMG NAT! Those pics are great! And that is one HELL OF A SETLIST!:ohmy: :drool:

again.. YOU LUCKY SOD!:wink:

I have been reading posts over at muse.mu and got some vid clips in there. And meglamania on the friggin organ! wow!

Lucky you Total Nut

Isn't it something the way a live show can lift you up for days afterwards. I like Knights of Cydonia as a closer. Nice setlist.

Maybe change your name to Total Muse Nut for a day or two :hmm: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom