Muff Diving Clubhouse, Muff, Donegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opeth were fantastic. God, Mikael Akerfeldt is a funny bloke. I posted earlier my favourite part of his banter last night:

MA: We have a new album out called Watershed.
Crowd: :cheers:
MA: Do you like it?
Crowd: :even more enthusiastic cheers:
MA: We don't like it.

The metal audience was fucking intense, though! I was right up the front. Good god. I thought it'd be more like PT, with some personal space, but no, it turned into pretty much a moshpit. I got rather squashed and went over the rail just before the end of the main set.

Tonight'll be great fun! I don't think they start until about 10pm ... it'd be awesome to have you there. There's an outside chance Shepparton Daniel will be there; he's doing stuff with friends in the city, and if he can make it, he may turn up.

:lmao: at the thought of you arse over head over the rail .. hahha

is danny from wezza going? he owes me a beer !

hey ax, collingwood is playing adelaide , if they loose they are out of the finals, 14 points in front .. they were 20 up , they will play the winner of the game tomorrow- most likely geelong (over the saints)

Haha, no, I got hauled over by two big security guys! They could see I was getting increasingly squashed and were concerned, since I'd already tried to move backwards to get out and couldn't. So I got hoisted really fucking high in the air, almost at the level of the stage!

No, haven't seen Danny around to tell him to come. Probably should've texted him ... damn.

hey ax, collingwood is playing adelaide , if they loose they are out of the finals, 14 points in front .. they were 20 up , they will play the winner of the game tomorrow- most likely geelong (over the saints)

I don't know who I want to lose. I normally would hate on the Pies, but the Crows knocked Richmond out of the eight, the fuckers. Ah well, either way, the winner's going to get fucking pounded by the Cats.

Black is the only traditional hair color I'm not crazy about. :slant: Honestly, blonde, brunette, redhead...it's not a big deal to me. :drool:

You said Blonde first :flirt:

*snigger*

:giggle:

"Please note the system will not be available between the hours of 01:30 and 06:30 Irish time"

The system is still not available...

Irish Time :lol:

I love the way he keeps saying he went over the rail :lol: What else are we supposed to imagine?

Oh God, it's like Bono just exploded all over that post :laugh:

Ok OK, I should contribute:

Hey guys, look who's back, it's us! U2
Remember us? I'm sure you do
Long ago, (in 2004) we released an album, that made you snore
It as all about atomic bombs, and the steps it takes
To dismantle one.
Sure we promised that,
We'd be back real soon
But then my dear friend Edge
Took a trip to the moon
And while he was there
He went mining for ore
And he's not coming back
Til he finds a real score
So in the mean while
Just wait and see
We've got something
La da da da de
You won't believe your eyes
When come 2009
U2 prove
We really can shine

WE'LL SHINE LIKE STARS IN THE SUMMER NIGHT
WE'LL SHINE LIKE STARS IN THE WINTER LIGHT
ONE HEART
ONE HOPE
ONE LOVE

Kneel, feel, soul, goal, control
Fall, mall, beach ball,
My rhymes be bitchin
So stop yo Twitching
I'm the bono
This is the Edge!
I'm the Bono
THIS IS THE EDGE!

Word To yo Motha

Peace

John, I DEMAND you comment on this

Could just admit you like women.

Fair enough. :combust:

Sorry, Khan, he's not into you. Your fantasies of teenage boys will have to wait for another person to come along.

Honestly, finding a horny teenage boy in Memphis shouldn't be terribly difficult. Or any corner of the earth, for that matter. You may think Utah is exempt, but they just don't want to admit to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom