Muff Diving Clubhouse, Muff, Donegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of like pink hair, actually. :shifty:

Blue? Meh, not so much. Highlights aren't a big deal. My stance is generally that I don't care, but in some cases...well, fuck. Green hair is the worst.
pink hair :drool: depending on my situation, i might do that next. not all over. i don't want my head to look like (and feel like!) cotton candy.

ha. just the front part of my hair is blue...and the tips are green! i guess we were never meant to be :cry: that and the whole divide by two and add seven rule.

This Google Ad makes me laugh every time I see it:

imgad

Everybody needs a little love. Even those with librarian fetishes. Though they probably won't get any.

The librarian's boyfriend is the sole person who gets to experience the feminine mystique firsthand.

Honestly, finding a horny teenage boy in Memphis shouldn't be terribly difficult. Or any corner of the earth, for that matter. You may think Utah is exempt, but they just don't want to admit to it.
lol, i missed this. finding horny teenaged boys is easy, but i don't want to fuck a guy who thinks i'm "hella cute" and is still young enough to think pictures of them at a party drinking beer out of plastic cups is the way to prove you're awesome.

older guys ftw

lol, i missed this. finding horny teenaged boys is easy, but i don't want to fuck a guy who thinks i'm "hella cute" and is still young enough to think pictures of them at a party drinking beer out of plastic cups is the way to prove you're awesome.

older guys ftw

I'm getting that speaking-from-experience vibe

older guys ftw

People who use the word "hella" on a regular basis make me want to reconsider my position on capital punishment.

I'm getting that speaking-from-experience vibe
unfortunately yes. i've stopped using myspace pretty much because people from my area love to hit on me. i've fallen into a lame category: either guys younger than me message me, or waaaaaay older single dad guys. and i don't even say i'm looking for a date! i don't think anyone pays attention to what people put in profiles. i would never use fucking MYSPACE even to just find a one night stand.

I only use that word because of Achewood! I swear, BONNIE, TELL HIM! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!

ON A REGULAR BASIS.

I wouldn't have you executed. After all, there has to be someone on this earth who shares some of Khan's musical tastes.

Khan, you're hella cute.

Wanna see pix of me at this bitchin party?

By "bitchin party", Ian is referring to that one time he was at the airport planespotting and struck up a conversation with the security guard and the guard let him into an area not normally open to the public so that he could photograph some fancy rare plane up close. He then bought pizza on the way home and ate it by himself while excitedly reviewing his "pix".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom