Muff Diving Clubhouse, Muff, Donegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black is the only traditional hair color I'm not crazy about. :slant: Honestly, blonde, brunette, redhead...it's not a big deal to me. :drool:

Personally, I don't care. Different colours work on different people. Black may be bloody attractive on one person and a fucking trainwreck on another.

I'm really digging The Light (especially The Water.)

Standard setlist:

Drums Duo
ConstruKction Of Light
Level Five
Neurotica
Three of a Perfect Pair
Indiscipline
Frame By Frame
Dinosaur
One Time
Sex Sleep Eat Drink Dream
B’boom
Elephant Talk
Red
Drum Duo
Thela Hun Ginjeet
The Talking Drum
Larks’ Tongues In Aspic II
Sleepless
VROOOM/Coda: Marine 475

Ah, cheers. Not too much I really know there.

Personally, I don't care. Different colours work on different people. Black may be bloody attractive on one person and a fucking trainwreck on another.

Then again, you have to be able to see it to begin with. :up:

This is true; it has to go with one's skin tone and eye color. It's all relative. For me, personally I don't have a preferance on hair color regarding men.

I really wish Phanan would get moving and put Screw's playlist up on the DI site. I was planning to do a full running diary and everything tonight. :angry:

From the albums (respectively)

Non-album
The ConstruKction of Light
The Power To Believe
Beat
Three Of A Perfect Pair
Discipline
Discipline
THRAK
THRAK
THRAK
THRAK
B'Boom
Discipline
Red
Non-album
Discipline
Larks Tongues
Larks Tongues
Three Of A Perfect Pair
THRAK

Well, that'd explain why I don't recognise much!

I need more concerts to go to, and to get into more non-metal stuff so that the concerts are a bit more peaceful than last night. I don't want to be doing what I did last night all too regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom