Moscow Selist Party - Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snap :applaud:

Totally random, but there is a pretty sweet REM show on DIME out of the famous JEMS archives. Green tour, really nice.

Ooh, really? What tour? I used to have a ton of REM bootlegs - I think I might have 3 or 4 left.

moscow-security-375x500.jpg

That is not how U2 shows are supposed to look. Unfortunately though it is the price you sometimes have to pay when you venture into new territories. If nothing else it shows Russia is still adjusting.

This is a very special moment for the band as well as the Russians, so I'm laying off the complaints, what a great setlist. I'll start setlist complaining when the tour goes to Vienna. :lol:

1000MIKES - RacerMan in Moscow Prova da Padova

Setlist 8-25-10 Moscow

1. Return of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day
3. New Year's Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet) / Singing In The Rain (snippet)
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
11. In A Little While
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. City of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) / Discotheque (snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday
17. MLK
18. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
<<<Desmond Tutu Speech>>>
19. One

U2start And Walk On, dedicated to Amnesty International as usual... but some special meaning today, with the AI militants arrested before the show..

My only complaint it that they didn't make the effort to have the Russian cosmonaut do the IALW bit, that would have been awesome for the audience.

Ooh, really? What tour? I used to have a ton of REM bootlegs - I think I might have 3 or 4 left.

Green tour, from Portland, I think it's a new transfer. Fall leg, I want to say November.

I have a bunch but I'm not a wicked diehard about it the way I am with U2, there's 2-3 from each tour that I really like and play pretty often.

My only complaint it that they didn't make the effort to have the Russian cosmonaut do the IALW bit, that would have been awesome for the audience.

Well, we don't really know that they didn't make the effort. They might have and just couldn't do it for some reason.

Well, we don't really know that they didn't make the effort. They might have and just couldn't do it for some reason.

They've had months to get ready for this. It didn't have to be live. It could have been another taped version just like the Frank version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom