Moscow Selist Party - Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
So only a few hours until this historic show begins. Not sure if we'll have any updates, but from what I read this morning UTEOTW and IALW was soundchecked.

If I'm lucky they'll be able to do their hookup with the Russian cosmonaut tonight and that will be the end of IALW for the rest of the tour. :wink:

According to world clock this show should begin at around 12PM CT. (9PM in Moscow).

Here's the 1000 mikes link for u2tour.de just in case

http://de.1000mikes.com/show/u2tour_on_air

Another possibility (Thanks Steve).

http://de.1000mikes.com/show/racerman_in_moscow_prova_da_padova

Last edited:
Morning everyone, might make it to this one :up:

Twitter%2F2010-08-25_17-48-22.jpg

:yikes: So glad I came in to check on the Crack House... I knew this show was on the 25th, but I had Thursday in my head - not Wednesday! I would not be a happy camper had I missed this!

Thanks, RR for starting the thread early! :up:

Yeah, not sure what Matt's last tweet meant.

We just had to left the stadium after being up in the seat. They won't let us down again. Good scanners are not synched here. Phew. Matt

Oh man, didn't you already hear it twice this leg? Is it okay if I make you a high quality bootleg with IALW from all of the 360 shows where it has been played? :wink:
IALW 360°: With all the ATYCLB songs on the setlist, you KNOW they're going in this direction, anyway.
Also...yeah, here's hoping they give IALW a rest after tonight. It's a decent little song, to be honest, but they've only got an hour and a half to play and there's so many great songs in the back catalog they could be playing instead.
Like Your Blue Room. :sad:

EDIT: Regarding Matt's latest tweet..."Ground control to Major Matt, your signal's gone, where are you at? Can you hear me, Major Matt? Can you hear me..."

:wave: Hello everyone. Unfortunately I have to work 12-9, so I won't be here for the party.

this image is on the u2.com homepage:

dolls.png
Oh, hey, each one is a reference to a different tour! Edge has a numbered shirt from Elevation, Bono's dressed as MacPhisto from Zoo TV, Adam's decked out in Popmart gear, and Larry has his outfit from Vertigo. Very clever!

I was thinking the other day that this might be why they switched out SBS for Pride in Helsinki. They were getting ready for not doing the SBS bit in Moscow and possibly Istanbul.

Bono better be careful he doesn't get hauled off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom