MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture is funny to me because I remember seeing a picture of both of the brothers as teenagers and Norman was way taller than tiny Bono :lol:

But no, Bono's shoes aren't that high, really, he must be a bit taller than his brother now.

Yes, I'm sure they stretched him a bit when he had surgery.

Usually, when you have back issues, you shouldn't wear platform shoes at all. I'm happy for him that he's obviously healthy enough to wear them without being troubled.

Instagram

2f8689ec39d311e3865522000ae81dbd_8.jpg

Ahhhhh!!! *fangirls*

Seriously, did someone just see that going by in the airport? Holy Christ what a heart attack. And do I see Adam with trousers cuffed up over a pair of boots? Surely good things must be coming our way.

Ahhhhh!!! *fangirls*

Seriously, did someone just see that going by in the airport? Holy Christ what a heart attack. And do I see Adam with trousers cuffed up over a pair of boots? Surely good things must be coming our way.

They're not at the airport but the London underground, or "the tube" as the locals would say, Westminster station according to the original poster of the pic. :wink:

I came across this photo too, late last night, on my phone. Maybe they're just visiting with Adam!? :hmm:

Photo shoot was my first thought, but wouldn't that be a bit strange without Larry? :hmm: Or Larry was there, too, just not in the picture?

Incredible to think they take the underground like every other ordinary guy.

Ahhhhh!!! *fangirls*

Seriously, did someone just see that going by in the airport?

that nearly happened to me once - i was at the airport waiting for a flight, and i went off to the cafe to get a cuppa for me and the hub, and when i came back he said The Edge had just that second whooshed by in his Achtung Baby tour outfit :lol:

Read somewhere on twitter that they were in london for mark fisher's services.

Mark Fisher who?! Lots of Mark Fishers in the world! And do mean by "services" as in funeral?! I mean, the only Mark Fisher, tha I know of, connected to U2 is the guy who designed the Claw for U2's 360 tour but he died back in June of this year?!? :shrug:

Incredible to think they take the underground like every other ordinary guy.

I know! But I've found, having travelled around London myself, that the tube is the quickest(avoid traffic jams), easiest(car-parking is literally non-existant!), cheapest and safest mode of transport especially in central London, which Westminster station is, and providing you know where you're going, coz London's underground can be a tad confusing to the novist!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom