MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so- or not much. I know that was a joke but many male stars in the states do, and it's not cute. He's got fine lines and full movement of the facial muscles that Botox users don't have. I don't think he uses many fillers, either.

And let me just say how much I admire Juliette Binoche for not using tanners or having a lot of work done. She is so beautiful.

And let me just say how much I admire Juliette Binoche for not using tanners or having a lot of work done. She is so beautiful.

:up: she's one of my fave actresses

(apart from her role as Cathy in Wuthering Heights! man, that was EXCRUCIATING! bad BAD choice! oof!)

I don't think so- or not much. I know that was a joke but many male stars in the states do, and it's not cute. He's got fine lines and full movement of the facial muscles that Botox users don't have. I don't think he uses many fillers, either.

But Larry basically having the same facial expression all the time actually speaks for the use of botox.

I don't know, it's a bit strange to see him looking like that. I like man who look their age, wrinkles and all, with their life experience showing.

Agreed! I thought the single expression was more about grumpiness, but who knows? :shrug: Maybe if we saw him talking it would be easier to tell.

Beautiful then, now and always. This brief clip of him talking pretty much made my day ❤️❤️ Instagram

Had to take this screen cap, Larry looks so adorable. And to my mind, he looks his age, like someone who's actually taken care of himself! :shrug:

Although I have to say, of all of the members of U2, I find it surprising it should be Larry that went into acting!! :hmm:

Although I have to say, of all of the members of U2, I find it surprising it should be Larry that went into acting!! :hmm:

Why is that?

Personally, I think he's the only one I could see acting. Bono's too well known for, well...being Bono. Edge is happiest in the studio. And Adam seems more the type to write a book as a side project than get into acting. (Although I wouldn't be surprised to see Adam get into directing someday...)

Why is that?

Personally, I think he's the only one I could see acting. Bono's too well known for, well...being Bono. Edge is happiest in the studio. And Adam seems more the type to write a book as a side project than get into acting. (Although I wouldn't be surprised to see Adam get into directing someday...)

Just my opinion. To me, Larry seems to be shy and retiring and the very last person who would want to be an actor!! :shrug:

Anyway, just found this on Instagram, not sure how recent this is, I've never seen it before. Taken during some graduation....

Just my opinion. To me, Larry seems to be shy and retiring and the very last person who would want to be an actor!! :shrug:

:shrug: loads of actors/performers are actually very shy people... it's nice playing a character if you're shy... sometimes the extroverts make the worst actors lol

:shrug: loads of actors/performers are actually very shy people... it's nice playing a character if you're shy... sometimes the extroverts make the worst actors lol

Actually, I've heard that. And when I was in high school, most of the "theater" crowd was the nerd/geek/quiet crowd. Not the "popular" kids like the jocks and cheerleaders. *was in theater for a couple years*

I've heard this too. But being a shy person myself, especially when I was youger, I've always hated performing in front of a crowd, or showing persentations, or being infront of a camera! I just can't do it!! When I was in school and they needed someone to take part in a play, I would make darn sure I wouldn't be picked!! So I've always found this claim to be some what contradictory!?! :shrug:

Anywho......wasn't quite sure, when I found this late last night, whether this was a recent photo, but after seeing the video Last Unicorn posted where Bono and Ali attended his niece's Leah Hewson art exhibition 'Cusp' in Dublin yesterday evening, I knew it had to be.....

And a set of pics from the video....

Had to take this screen cap, Larry looks so adorable. And to my mind, he looks his age, like someone who's actually taken care of himself! :shrug:

In this screen shot he looks just like Pop era Larry :ohmy: Thats over 15 years ago...how the heck does he do it????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom