MOOBDay - Captions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a_25.jpg
:larry:: (reading) "SMILE LARRY" ?? Who the :censored: keeps bringing these signs to the concerts??

fc327758.jpg

:larry:: Why do they always have to schedule these damn concerts when there is a football match on? :listens on headphones:

fc327758.jpg

:larry:: Why do they always have to schedule these damn concerts when there is a football match on? :listens on headphones:

or::larry:Don´t fall man don´t fall concentrate Larry you don´t want this wonderfull body rolling the stairs...if it was Bno no problem people is going to thnik that he is kidding but you you man kepp on kepp on continiu concentrate guys...put the fone to they tell me how can i down the stairs....

e7156a64.jpg

:larry:: Dear Diary: Bono is yakking to the crowd again, so I thought I would take a break to write this. I sure hope he gets over this phase really soon. . .

79236622.jpg

:bono:: You had the low hand. Pay up, Mullen!
:edge:: Take it off, honey! Whoo whoo!
:adam:: Any more at home like you, sweetcheeks?
:larry:: Whose idea was it to play drag strip poker, anyway?? :angry:

Ok I posted in the captions thread but Larry's here so I'll bring it here too :wink:

u2Portugal2004AC.jpg

:edge:: "Goodbye mates, I am going back home now, my spaceship has returned for me at last."
:larry:: "What did you put in his soda this time Adam?"
:adam:: :whistle:
:bono:: "Wait! Don't leave me Edge!" :sigh:

Ok I posted in the captions thread but Larry's here so I'll bring it here too :wink:

u2Portugal2004AC.jpg

:edge:: "Goodbye mates, I am going back home now, my spaceship has returned for me at last."
:larry:: "What did you put in his soda this time Adam?"
:adam:: :whistle:
:bono:: "Wait! Don't leave me Edge!" :sigh:

:applaud::applaud::applaud:
Love for Larry is always appreciated here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom