MOOBDay - Captions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of these have been funny to read! :up:

couple:

39847296rn2.png

u2vegas1987fh1.jpg

Ok I posted in the captions thread but Larry's here so I'll bring it here too :wink:

u2Portugal2004AC.jpg

:edge:: "Goodbye mates, I am going back home now, my spaceship has returned for me at last."
:larry:: "What did you put in his soda this time Adam?"
:adam:: :whistle:
:bono:: "Wait! Don't leave me Edge!" :sigh:

LOL! :lmao: Poor Bono :love:

vlcsnap-107960.png

:bono: "And then I said to Bob Geldof... :blahblah: .."
:larry: (looking at watch)*thinking* Oh bloody hell... here he goes again.. I'm never going to make it to the hair wax shop now... :sigh:

Hi Rose, hi Zoo, hi 'A'! :wave:

Well I'm definately a boy! (I just checked) :up:

Zee girrllzz, zee leetle girliez are checking me out! :kiss: Merci du Compliment!

Yeah have to get around to the whole working on my profile thing. Watch this space. :eek::rolleyes::shifty::ohmy::cute:

It's not often that we get a boy in PLEBA, let alone the MOOBday thread - you may be the first?! :shocked:

:wave: and you can call me Zooey.

EMMA was here :love:

:lmao:
HAHA Hair wax!! :lol:

Hair wax SHOP abelieves! :lol: A shop that exclusively sells...you guessed it HAIR WAX! :lmao:All different kinds for ALL different places : the long hair, the short hair, the mustache hair, the short and curly hair...............

What does Larry want with hair wax any way I thought he used hair GEL? But what do I know, I'm a boy! I don't use either.

I love you Emma! Go on say something in Swedish and/or Chinese. Languages turn me on. :sexywink: Not that I am perving on you or anything!

There should be a slapping icon. Now that I am here. Oh that was funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom