MOOBDay - Captions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
metafter-u205.jpg

:bono:: Yes, Adam, I found them both. Yes, they still have your credit cards. . .

U2225.jpg

:larry:: Who does Adam think we are? His personal assistants? I say we take that credit card you have there and go on a shopping spree. . .

:lmao:

Hair wax SHOP abelieves! :lol: A shop that exclusively sells...you guessed it HAIR WAX! :lmao:All different kinds for ALL different places : the long hair, the short hair, the mustache hair, the short and curly hair...............

What does Larry want with hair wax any way I thought he used hair GEL? But what do I know, I'm a boy! I don't use either.

I love you Emma! Go on say something in Swedish and/or Chinese. Languages turn me on. :sexywink: Not that I am perving on you or anything!

There should be a slapping icon. Now that I am here. Oh that was funny!

:lmao: that's a fetish I haven't heard about before! :lol:'
what do you want me to say? I'm really bad at coming up with lines on demand! :)

Larry_preshow07.jpg

:larry: Are we there yet, Edge? Are we there yet? :hyper:
:edge: (out of picture) It's just around the corner. *sigh*

larry574.jpg

:larry: OMG we're here!!! The wax store actually exists!!! :yippie:
:edge: :rolleyes:

Larry_preshow07.jpg

:larry: Are we there yet, Edge? Are we there yet? :hyper:
:edge: (out of picture) It's just around the corner. *sigh*

larry574.jpg

:larry: OMG we're here!!! The wax store actually exists!!! :yippie:
:edge: :rolleyes:

I passed a sign today with an arrow on it and the words "free waxing"! I LOLed.

Which PLEBAn is trying to bait Larry in my vicinity??? :sexywink:

LarryBabe-1.jpg

:larry:: If I wore this wig all the time I wouldn't ever have to worry about running out of hair wax/gel. But then I wouldn't be so damned sexy. Who am I kidding? I'm sexy no matter what! But man, I just can't give up my weekly trip to the hair wax store!

or

:larry: What is Bono getting out of my bag? If he's trying to swipe my hair wax, we'll be lookin' for a new singer! :angry:

LarryBabe-1.jpg

:larry:: If I wore this wig all the time I wouldn't ever have to worry about running out of hair wax/gel. But then I wouldn't be so damned sexy. Who am I kidding? I'm sexy no matter what! But man, I just can't give up my weekly trip to the hair wax store!

:lmao: ROFL! :applaud:

Bigredboots_Zoo.jpg

:larry: "Seriously Bono, if you're even thinking of trying to make me sing "These Boots Are made For Walking" they ARE going to walk all over you!" :angry:

Larry's obsession using wax and his frequently use of the phrase "FOAD" both started after a special incident....
0d8d8567.jpg

Fotographer: "If you beautiful ladies just would stand a bit closer to eachother... perfect!" :camera:

:larry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom