Missing Pleban - Dismantled, where are you?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm NEVER nasty mommy, I didn't even want to be...Wilson and I just started laughing our asses off. Nothing gets me worked up..I'll wait till he's a teen:huh::yikes:

Wilder was testing me this morning by touching the electrical outlets over and over...I would try to give him a stern look and a firm "NO" he would giggle and roll around..I would try too look like I meant business..but then I had to turn away and laugh because he was being cute.

Aven will be here the end of September!

We are going to Montana in two weeks...by train! This should be interesting. 6 months pregnant, a 14 month old and my inlaws all on a train for 3 days:huh:

Well, I better do the dishes..they are piled up high. Real nice talking to you Wild:heart: I will be around more now school is out and stuff.

Aven will be here the end of September!

September??!! wow!
Hopefully :crossedfingers: the weather will like be in the mid-low 70's and NOT :madwife: the 80's plus!
:heart: Aven! What a beautiful name that is!!

We are going to Montana in two weeks...by train! This should be interesting. 6 months pregnant, a 14 month old and my inlaws all on a train for 3 days:huh:

:huh: egads!!! Brave Family Dis! :lol::hug:

Thanks, I LOVED the name Aven from the start, Hubby liked it but wanted to keep shopping:angry:I agreed but hated everything he picked out.:shh::lol: even if I liked it or not:evil: One day he told me her name should be Aven because when he thinks of her that is her name in his head.:heart:

This pregnancy has been so much easier than my first. Of course I'm uncomfortable and HOT all the time..but we didn't have the problems like last time.:yikes: I am getting kinda nervous at the thought of surgery though. I'm having a c-section because of what happened last time...everyone agrees that's the best way for me. Plus there is an excellent chance she will be breech as well.

OMG Dis!!! Congrats! I haven't been on much so I just saw this thread. My daughter just turned 1 a few weeks ago. :heart:

don't worry I know how it is...I don't get here much either, that's why I have a MIA thread.

awww congradulations! Isn't it weird when they turn one, kinda like "I cannot believe they've only been in my life for a year" and then "where the heck did the time go???"

Here she is girls..she's about 10 hours old here, her first bath in the hospital.

IMG_5004-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom