Missing Pleban - Dismantled, where are you?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:
We had our ultrasound yesterday...think PINK everyone:wave:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :happy: :hug: And belated happy birthday to Wilder! :cute:

Been thinking of you...as I posted in the pgp thread, I've been reading some archived threads lately. Miss you! :kiss:

Good luck to you Dis over in Vermont! :happy: :heart: :heart: you're 1 in a million :yes: a rarity!

Thanks everyone! I miss all of you too, sorry I'm not on:( :( I hope you all are doing great:wave:

I feel like a ten ton whale..my back hurts:scream: and my feet are swollen:mad:

He's running around and talking ..or trying to anyway. If you ask him "where is baby sister" he'll run over and put his head on my stomach or pat it..it's pretty cute.

hMG]

these are from last weekend, his new buzz cut.
]

hold on..the second one won't show up!

He's huge! I cannot believe how fast he is growing up:sad:

Excuse the messy face and shirt in the second one...he just finished his favorite..spaghetti! I tried to clean him up, he wasn't having any of it.

because spaghetti makes a cool splatter noise when it hits the floor, walls, me.

Funny story, I was washing dishes the other day and wilder was running around the kitchen naked because it was so hot. Anyway, I heard him laughing and screeching..I looked around to see what he was doing...he was PEEING all over the front of my oven! HE thought it was hysterical...then while I was cleaning that up..he pooped on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom