Miscellaneous Picture Mix #41

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^My toughts exactly :rockon::hi5:

bono-edge-tango-argentina.jpg

Omg :cute: :lol:

The way they dressed makes it even more funny,
everyone in white , satin etc, and then... yeah. Edge and Bono all rockstar.
Is this some kind of photoshoot?

Now we finally know who the most masculine one is.:shifty:

The second to last picture: is he doing The Robot?

Last picture: is Brian warning Bono about the dog poo on the sidewalk? "LOOK OUT!!!"

I hope Brian gets overpaid these days, he looks a bit stressed :sexywink:

The guy going straight for Bono's armpit makes me laugh.

And excellent shoe-taste for that matter.

No buisness like Shoo business.

one of my favourite band pictures, and thanks to Bonocomet for helping me out with the big picture (i had to make two scans, and then Bonocomet joined them together for me):

berlin1991.jpg

Yeah those shoes with the stars are awesome! Do you know what they are? Are they Converse?
It tricked me, but they are not converse as far as I think,
I'm looking for them right now.
The only exact shoe models I know Edge has been wearing are custom Vans,
(his kickass spike shoes), and Allstars slip on shoes designed by John Varvatos (with the all star logo on the sole, you can see them in the band shot from 2009 where edge is kicking his leg up.)
I'll find out which shoes these are when I'm home :giggle:
boss is watching.

I also love this pic from AB Era:heart::up:

yeah, i love the way Bono and Edge is looking out of the picture, while Larry and Adam is looking at Anton. Anton is a master of compositions, one looks to the left, the other at us, the next looks left... and so on.

also, i love the wintry and cold image, it reminds a lot of the iconic Joshua Tree pictures, but at the same time you got the Trabants behind them.

a transition period indeed!

one of my favourite band pictures, and thanks to Bonocomet for helping me out with the big picture (i had to make two scans, and then Bonocomet joined them together for me):

berlin1991.jpg

yeah, i love the way Bono and Edge is looking out of the picture, while Larry and Adam is looking at Anton. Anton is a master of compositions, one looks to the left, the other at us, the next looks left... and so on.

also, i love the wintry and cold image, it reminds a lot of the iconic Joshua Tree pictures, but at the same time you got the Trabants behind them.

a transition period indeed!

Looks great! :) And I agree, very nice photo and yes you can see the transition from JT to AB happening right before your eyes. Very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom