Miscellaneous Picture Mix #40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay , could everyone lay it to rest now?!
I come in here to check out and find some new pics. And all I keep finding is a pointless discussion about edge spending some time with friends.

If it's really that interesting ,
Use your PM box !

166341_488915324659_132703949659_5670746_152746_n.jpg

Someone needs to die his hair again :giggle::cute:
He still looks adorable.

Okay , could everyone lay it to rest now?!
I come in here to check out and find some new pics. And all I keep finding is a pointless discussion about edge spending some time with friends.

If it's really that interesting ,
Use your PM box !

don't get your knickers in a twist - i was just pointing the poster in the right direction so as to END the whole... pointless... discussion... ffs :rolleyes:

I'm wasn't pointing at anyone in specific,
it was a general statement. But I'm glad you seem to feel very attacked by it,
which only works out negative for yourself.
Posting another link to the same article people are discussing doesn't help to end a discussion.

Oh, and I'm sadly not wearing knickers today.
Which knot should I use when I do :eyebrow:

I'm wasn't pointing at anyone in specific,
it was a general statement. But I'm glad you seem to feel very attacked by it,
which only works out negative for yourself.
Posting another link to the same article people are discussing doesn't help to end a discussion.

Oh, and I'm sadly not wearing knickers today.
Which knot should I use when I do :eyebrow:

WOW! lol

sensitive today are we? :D :heart:

ps- no i didn't feel attacked personally at all, your post was just after mine, that's all - i was simply pointing out the obvious, and felt you were overreacting slightly :)

and the fact that you now say you're "glad" that i seem to feel very attacked by it blah blah, well, it just shows your intention and says a lot more about you as a person than it does me...

WOW! lol

sensitive today are we? :D :heart:

ps- no i don't feel attacked personally at all, your post was just after mine, that's all - i was simply pointing out the obvious, and felt you were overreacting slightly :)

You reacted to my post. I'm sensitive for threadstretching ,
but def. not for you. No hard feelings.:nerd:
There its said, I won't say anymore because I do realize this is just bursting out into another discussion.

You guys must have missed the beginning of this thread then, they were all posted there. :wink: (a few weeks ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom