Miscellaneous Picture Mix #33

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh!!! Are you ok girls?
Maybe I should have warned you... so sorry! :doh:
Btw, the clone plan... sounds like a perfect business! I'm gonna pre-order my own Bono!:love:

:shifty:

spininside_0422009.jpg

buckle.jpg

just sayin'.... :wink:

Those pictures are delish.... :love::drool:

(and for the record: I am not talking about Chris Martin)

Where did you get these from?:hyper: I was there. I have to have it :D
By myself,I get those print screens from the Go Crazy videoclip on Barcelona:D Really that you was there??Awesome,this is a good memory for you,aren't?:cute:

Not sure if this one has been posted .

QMag-2009.jpg
No,I've never see yet in this huge and gorgeous size:drool:
Thanks Trinity:wave:
I guess that I'll change my wallpaper again:hmm::love::heart:

^Omg thats cool! :lol: He seems to have so much patience with all the women around his neck (-witch if i had the chance would also be me-) He looked great that day, cool that you got to see him.

^Omg thats cool! :lol: He seems to have so much patience with all the women around his neck (-witch if i had the chance would also be me-) He looked great that day, cool that you got to see him.

:love: I was right beside him the whole time but I respected his personal space *since I knew he was about to get mobbed* plus I didnt want to worry Brian about having a fan (me) sneak up behind Bono He was already trying to control that crowd. Brian is SO COOL and LOVE LOVE LOVE his Irish accent :love:

BONOPBLIC2.jpg

This is when he came out I was already on the side waitng :hyper:

:love: I was right beside him the whole time but I respected his personal space *since I knew he was about to get mobbed* plus I didnt want to worry Brian about having a fan (me) sneak up behind Bono He was already trying to control that crowd. Brian is SO COOL and LOVE LOVE LOVE his Irish accent :love:
Brian is awesome. For him not being scared of the huuuuuuuge mobs of fans indeed. Yes, he must be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom