Miscellaneous Picture Mix #29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When were the pictures of Bono at the studio taken?

:lol:

He looks like he was just about to spit out of the window when he noticed there are people standing outside and that it may not be such a good idea.
:wink:

_0000.gif

New magazine coming out! :hyper:

*more info on it in the articles thread ;)

Can anyone tell me the story behind these? :ohmy:

IMG_8436.jpg

IMG_8437.jpg

IMG_8440.jpg

IMG_8443.jpg
That's my friend at one of the photos! :hyper: :)

The story is that fans were waiting at the studio for hours since the guys came in, and Bono came out to tell them he's sorry that they didn't have time at the moment to come and talk to fans and that they're in big trouble because of the album (because things were not going very good, they had to finish the album but they couldn't.). Then he told the fans he'd come out later. And in fact he did. He signed some things and did some photos with fans an then he left. it was very late in the evening I think.

And the photos are from May or June 2008.

^ It is from when U2 went out to a bar after the recent Boston show.

(Larry might have went to a different place as the others, I can't remember now, but there were some pics posted then)

That's my friend at one of the photos! :hyper: :)

The story is that fans were waiting at the studio for hours since the guys came in, and Bono came out to tell them he's sorry that they didn't have time at the moment to come and talk to fans and that they're in big trouble because of the album (because things were not going very good, they had to finish the album but they couldn't.). Then he told the fans he'd come out later. And in fact he did. He signed some things and did some photos with fans an then he left. it was very late in the evening I think.

And the photos are from May or June 2008.

Wow, thank you. That's quite nice of Bono to say that to the fans who have been waiting so long. And I knew he looked kind of unhappy in the pictures. They were in big troubles indeed if the pictures were taken in May/June, because we all know the album didn't came out in fall :lol:

Can anyone tell me the story behind these? :ohmy:

IMG_8436.jpg

IMG_8437.jpg

IMG_8440.jpg

IMG_8443.jpg
By the way, please could you tell me where did you find these photos? because they're my friend's photos, and he thought he never really put it on the internet! :lol:

and please, if anyone has more photos from this occassion could you post them here? thank you very much in advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom