Miscellaneous Picture Mix #29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
img_2545_640.jpg

:hyper:

Bono arrives for the wedding ceremony of actress Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault at the 'La Fenice' theater, in Venice, Italy, Saturday, April 25, 2009

25042009Venezia-2.jpg

25042009Venezia-1.jpg

Bono really gets around. Thanks for the pics

Thanks for the pictures from Venice. I didn't know Bono knows Salma Hayek well enough to be invited to her wedding ceremony. The boy sure gets around.

Funny thing is I was reading about her wedding just this morning and thought: Thank God it's not taking place while I am in Venice, which would be in one and a half weeks :lol:

And now I'm seeing photos of Bono and thinking: Oh no, why can't this be a couple of days later :lol:

Well I guess Mr. The Edge and family also took a holiday before the tour and it seems like Mr. The Edge also has a bit of a gut going there :), so Bono is not the only one that gains a bit of weight in between tours.
The pictures are "very, private" and also they are with their kids.
So should I post the ones with just Edge? :hmm: ..........

:lol:

On a serious note, you are lovely for being careful about the privacy of Edge's family. I :heart: PLEBAns. 'Don't think there'd be anything wrong about pics of just Edge though, unless he's doing something scandelous :hmm::evil:

You mean like putting his hand down his pants? :hmm:

Thanks for the pictures from Venice. I didn't know Bono knows Salma Hayek well enough to be invited to her wedding ceremony. The boy sure gets around.

Funny thing is I was reading about her wedding just this morning and thought: Thank God it's not taking place while I am in Venice, which would be in one and a half weeks :lol:

And now I'm seeing photos of Bono and thinking: Oh no, why can't this be a couple of days later :lol:

While I don't know how long that Bono has known Salma, I do know that he recruited her to be a part of the ONE "click" videos that came out in 2005 and that she has appeared with Bono several times in speaking out in support of ONE and of trying to end extreme poverty in the world.

MySpace.com - Mulago Positive Women's Network - 49 - Female - AUSTIN, Texas - www.myspace.com/mulago :love:

Bono was in Venice?:crack:
oh no! I live in venice, I don't believe I miss that :doh: I was so close to him!

Well I guess Mr. The Edge and family also took a holiday before the tour and it seems like Mr. The Edge also has a bit of a gut going there :), so Bono is not the only one that gains a bit of weight in between tours.
The pictures are "very, private" and also they are with their kids.
So should I post the ones with just Edge? :hmm: ..........

I've just seen an Edge pic in a spanish magazine of Edge in the beach... maybe it's one of the pics you are refering to...

He's got a little belly... but I don't care... :drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom