Miscellaneous Picture Mix #29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2-Torhout0607850062.jpg

U2-Torhout0607850063.jpg

U2-Torhout0607850054.jpg

So Michael Stipe was there too??? I didnt know about it, I would love to see this pic:hyper:

Thank you for the bigger pics :wave:

I don't know who all went to Africa when Bono did, so I don't know if MS was actually there. I just know that there is a pic floating around that shows that pic you posted of Bono, and also Michael Stipe. It is a strange looking photo though, and probably photoshopped. I'll find it!

Haha yeah, I couldn't remember what MS looked like in the photo til I just saw it again and he has no hair so yeah, I have no clue what this photo is all about :laugh: But at least we know where the pic of Bono came from now.

bonomichaelstipecameras.jpg

Yes, that's what I said about his hair, and why I was laughing. LOL

(Originally all I remembered was THAT pic of Bono and I knew MS was in the pic, but I didn't remember if he had hair or what he looked like til I saw it again and then it was quite obvious)

Haha yeah, I couldn't remember what MS looked like in the photo til I just saw it again and he has no hair so yeah, I have no clue what this photo is all about :laugh: But at least we know where the pic of Bono came from now.

bonomichaelstipecameras.jpg

Yup! That is a definate photoshop. Stipe had longish hair in 1984 :)

edit: oops! sorry I didnt see the last 2 posts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom