Miscellaneous Picture Mix #29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool:
Caps from the Pitchfork interview , gotta watch it ! It's funny , not funny ha ha but funny because of the atmosphere .

I've gotta say the entire time I was watching I was thinking :macdevil: thoughts about Bono's leg !!! It's the jeans and the boots :drool::drool::drool: and well you can't fault a girl ....the man is looking amazing .

Fullscreencapture331200923457AM.jpg

Fullscreencapture331200923505AM.jpg

Fullscreencapture331200923714AM.jpg

Fullscreencapture331200924706AM.jpg

Fullscreencapture331200924208AM.jpg

Fullscreencapture331200924315AM.jpg

Bono with the tongue in the 5th pic. :drool:

Screenshots of U2 at Chris Evans Show

Screenshots of U2 at Chris Evans Show - Bono giving a massage to a flustered Sally trying to give the traffic-report:

BonoMassage1.jpg

BonoMassage2.jpg

BonoMassage3.jpg

Do you mean the Spin article and photos? The scans are all posted in both the Spin thread and Articles threads here.

Really?!!
Ok, will take a look :D
Thanks a lot!

Edited:

I've seen them all, but I was meant the scan of all the pics that posted in this thread by Elann and you like this one:
SpinbonoPORTRAIT_3_110-B2009.jpg

:D

Screenshots of U2 at Chris Evans Show - Bono giving a massage to a flustered Sally trying to give the traffic-report:

BonoMassage1.jpg

BonoMassage2.jpg

BonoMassage3.jpg

:ohmy:

Bono's smile :cute:

I've been looking to see a video of that, I only have an audio file of that interview. Can you please upload the video, I would love to see it?

BonoMassage1.jpg

BonoMassage2.jpg

BonoMassage3.jpg

Hey no fair Bono Boy!! I work long hours as a nurse, and if anyone would have earned a massage it would be me!! Trust me, my job does not involve sitting! Come on, be a sport, i need a back rub too!

Really?!!
Ok, will take a look :D
Thanks a lot!

Edited:

I've seen them all, but I was meant the scan of all the pics that posted in this thread by Elann and you like this one:
SpinbonoPORTRAIT_3_110-B2009.jpg

:D

Oh Ok I can post them all, some are the same as what were in the magazine so I'll just post those that were not. They are only this size though, I don't have them any bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom