Milan Setlist Party (bored At Work So Starting Early)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uwwedoogie said:

the opposite to invited me... its going yourslef... so your saying you didnt invite me to flirt, you made the move to flirt with me???

That didn't make sense....now let me quote you:

uwwedoogie said:

you said you like women... im not into that mate...

Is that a disclosure or what?

:hyper: :hyper:

I just came back from a wake :sad: and have to go to work now. But I wanted to say hi to my setlist party peeps! :wave:

And if Lila64 hasn't been here, it's because she went out today, but she wants to say hi to every one and wishes everyone a great setlist party!!!

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co. / I Can See For Miles (snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's (snippet) / Everybody Hurts (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own (Opera Bit At The End)
Love And Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo

U2Man said:

That didn't make sense....now let me quote you:

Is that a disclosure or what?

first part does make sense if you opposite me - you get you, if you opposite invite (ask someone to go) you get (dont ask and go)

the second part was in context mate.... stop trying to cover up your secrets by trying to make me look another way

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I just came back from a wake :sad: and have to go to work now. But I wanted to say hi to my setlist party peeps! :wave:

And if Lila64 hasn't been here, it's because she went out today, but she wants to say hi to every one and wishes everyone a great setlist party!!!

Hi Lila64 and Diane...phew! It's hot in here:combust:

zwervers2 said:

http://s8.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=27DXH6T4JJMQY04FJMCWFT7JA8

is that you on both guitars...I love the accoustic..

elec not to fond of...

yahweh has one very bad note with the second chorus...it sounds pretty clean now(not as clean as this of course) the original was very loud but this is how I would like it to sound

yes, me on both guitars. the electric is a peice of crap with no effects :rant: :|

downloading now...

the rockin edge said:

yes, me on both guitars. the electric is a peice of crap with no effects :rant: :|

downloading now...

recorded this morning...it was LOUD in my studio...almost no mixup...one take thus mistakes but what the hell...it is very echo like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom