Milan 2 -Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping like hell they do it in Tampa...they're only here one night. :sad:
Although, if I could pick any song, I want MW played for me in Tampa. My all-time favorite.:cute:

I'll be at Tampa also :hug:

I do hope they play ES there but will have other chances at Giants Stadium and Foxboro.

I think they should rotate in some songs like

All I Want Is You/In God's Country (could replace ISHFWILF)
Bad (Obviously, replace anything)
New Years Day <-> SBS
Please <->One???
TTTYAAW??

I think this stage/set-up is dying for a song like Discotheque/Dirty Day/Even Better Than The Real Thing/Gone/LNOE/MOFO/Numb

I'm wondering now if both LA and Vegas are going to be exactly the same. That would be... ehh. No bueno. But I still get to see one in the seats, and on in GA, so there's something to look forward to. :hyper:

I'm so happy I managed to find tix for both nights in TO hopefully ES will still be in the setlist :drool::hyper::drool::applaud:

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

I have never liked that song, and it is farrrrrrrrrrr too overplayed, in my opinion. I think it should be dropped from the setlists for this tour. :reject:

i dont' know if its far overplayed...but could it be something else Yes but its not like pride which has been way overdone

Tonight's Setlist:

1. Breathe
2. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get on Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day/ Here comes the sun(snippet)
6.I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Desire/ Billy Jean(snippet)/ Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
8. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (Edge solo)
9. Electrical Storm
10. Unknown Caller
11. The Unforgettable Fire

Vertigo Tour
· 2006-11-29 - Saitama, Japan - Saitama Super Arena
· 2006-11-30 - Saitama, Japan - Saitama Super Arena
· 2006-12-04 - Saitama, Japan - Saitama Super Arena
· 2006-12-09 - Honolulu, Hawaii - Aloha Stadium

I prefer ES (my 10th fav U2 song), but this is not enough for WITS either. I would like to see it being played this tour too.

I'm wondering now if both LA and Vegas are going to be exactly the same. That would be... ehh. No bueno. But I still get to see one in the seats, and on in GA, so there's something to look forward to. :hyper:

LA might be our Vegas 2 :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom