Milan 2 -Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good example on why you should go to both nights if you can

in 01 i was able to see the first two anaheim shows, but couldn't stay for the 3rd

in 05 i went to the first san diego show, but couldn't stay for the 2nd
i flew back out to anaheim for the first show but didn't have a ticket for the 2nd one and was outside the arena when the show started. so depressing.

I don´t know why everyone is so pucky with the setlist, I wish I could see them at least onece no matter what they play :sad:

Set lis partys are fun thougth :D

i like how you use the word 'pucky'

-dan

I GUARANTEE they won't play the same set at all the one-show cities! The North American leg finishes with a ton of one-show cities all in a row, and there's no way U2 is going to play the exact same set for a month straight.

They'll mix things up from night to night.

Am contemplating Raleigh and Atlanta, so that would be nice.

Tonight's Setlist:

1. Breathe
2. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get on Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day/ Here comes the sun(snippet)
6.I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Desire/ Billy Jean(snippet)/ Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
8. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (Edge solo)
9. Electrical Storm
10. Unknown Caller
11. The Unforgettable Fire
12.City Of Blinding Lights

they could play for 3 hours no problem, they have the song catalog to get from, but would Bono's voice hold up, thats the question, i can imagine it pretty dang hard to try and sing for 3 hours straight if you have had vocal problems in the past

I wonder how different, if at all, the sets will be by the time they get to North America. Hopefully they haven't dropped anything great. :(

yeah in 01 I saw them the 3 times they came to Montreal...and in 05 I only saw them once because I couldn't get a ticket for the second show..I was so disappointed.:(
This tour I'm trying to make the best of it even though there is no show here officially yet.
My friend offered for us to go to TO together and I thought why not! haven't seen U2 in another city before:hmm:..I'm excited:hyper: no matter what they play! :D

Exactly... (If they don't come to South America) I'm not going to see them either. :( Some people should think what's like to be us before bitch about sets. :wink:

:(

caroni

Heathcliff

sorry you can't get to go .....

Aw thanks :( I really hope they come to my Country because is a nigthmare to get dollars passport or Visa to leave it

Tonight's Setlist:

1. Breathe
2. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get on Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day/ Here comes the sun(snippet)
6.I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Desire/ Billy Jean(snippet)/ Don't Stop Till You Get Enough(Snippet)
8. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (Edge solo)
9. Electrical Storm
10. Unknown Caller
11. The Unforgettable Fire
12.City Of Blinding Lights
13.Vertigo

in 01 i was able to see the first two anaheim shows, but couldn't stay for the 3rd

in 05 i went to the first san diego show, but couldn't stay for the 2nd
i flew back out to anaheim for the first show but didn't have a ticket for the 2nd one and was outside the arena when the show started. so depressing.

i like how you use the word 'pucky'

-dan

:lmao: I really thougth I wrote picky :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom