Miami II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
Axver, if One Tree Hill were a woman, would you make love to her?

make love to her until the cows come home

More lyke One Minute Hill, m i rite? :wink:

Ok that was lame.

higgyia11 said:

Hey I did the best I could...lol

hey higgy, no offense intended! much appreciated! is your source at the show again tonight?

i was just saying that we've been used to texters and streamers to the point where anything else is just uncivilized!

whoa, U2 dropped Miracle Drug for Original of the Species? AWESOME!! :rockon: OOTS is the best song from the album and should be played all the damn time. MD is nice but never really hit it off live...anyway OOTS is usually in the encore if they play it at all, so maybe...MOOOOOFOOOOOOO??

Axver said:

I don't think it's got quite enough punch to kick off a concert in the way songs that are epic like Streets or that rock like Mofo do. (That said, if every person in the crowd were like me, OTH would be perfect.) I personally like One Tree Hill more as an encore opener, preferably second encore.

that would be a perfect encore song:drool:

although I would love to see a sort of homecoming as well:drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Axver, if One Tree Hill were a woman, would you make love to her?

make love to her until the cows come home

:lmao:

My girlfriend is like the One Tree Hill of women, and by that I mean 'perfect'. :drool:

one4u2 said:
Why are they not updating :scream:

They're a bunch of dirty wankers!

yeah, I just found out that site was run by the Gallagher brothers, so my assumption is correct:wink:

Axver said:

I don't think it's got quite enough punch to kick off a concert in the way songs that are epic like Streets or that rock like Mofo do. (That said, if every person in the crowd were like me, OTH would be perfect.) I personally like One Tree Hill more as an encore opener, preferably second encore.

oh I know, I was just responding to the comment about One Tree Hill being in the show at all. Its like asking a shark would you like chum before or after the main course!!!!!!!!!or would I like a guinness with breakfast or dinner!

nurse chrissi said:
although I would love to see a sort of homecoming as well:drool:

One of my favourite combos that I've invented is this:

One Tree Hill --> Heartland --> Bass Trap --> A Sort Of Homecoming --> Where The Streets Have No Name

:drool:

Axver said:

:lmao:

My girlfriend is like the One Tree Hill of women, and by that I mean 'perfect'. :drool:

hahaha, nice Axver nice...

If I met a girl who randomly liked Mofo, I think I would have to marry her

Those girls my age don't come around very often

wenda said:

A Sort of Homecoming would RULE! :drool: :rockon:

Along with Exit, Wire and Indian Summer Sky and I fall Down :drool:

Update:

, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo

LemonMacPhisto said:

hahaha, nice Axver nice...

I suppose we better work out the wedding arrangements with AtomicBono and you now! :cute:

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo

LemonMacPhisto said:

I'm a girl who likes Mofo and is often very random. How old are you? :wink:

Updated setlist from u2tours:

City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo

A Sort of Homecoming...:drool:

Well, this evening's setlist is looking interesting with OOTS in lieu of MD (I'm getting down with the abbreviations tonight). I wonder what's in store...

Swan269 said:

oh I know, I was just responding to the comment about One Tree Hill being in the show at all. Its like asking a shark would you like chum before or after the main course!!!!!!!!!or would I like a guinness with breakfast or dinner!

If I were a shark, I'd like people

they taste good right

But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies

u2wedge said:

hey higgy, no offense intended! much appreciated! is your source at the show again tonight?

i was just saying that we've been used to texters and streamers to the point where anything else is just uncivilized!

Hey, I was just joking. I wish I could have had it streamed for everyone to hear. His cell was in a very good spot. I can't believe he called me wondering why I wasn't down there...lol As if 18 shows in one yr isn't enough. Anyway he is back in Boston. Let me know what I can do to help stream the Boston shows.

No Miracle Drug? Wow, that's a shame.

Rock the Casbah snippet? :drool:

I swear, I'm just here for a minute. Then I need to get back to reading my students' poems...

Axver said:

I suppose we better work out the wedding arrangements with AtomicBono and you now! :cute:

But my love for Mofo is not random :wink:

though it probably seems random to everyone else when I shout out "MOOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOO!!!"

soo....maybe it is and maybe I need to marry a hot U2 fan right now.

grr if only it were a half hour earlier, I could sooo stay on for the encore...but I gotta go to bed in like 15 minutes... :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom