Mexico City II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:

so we need to find a Brazilian with a Skype account, right? Come on people, work together!!!

Why Skype? That's used to phone people.

We just need someone who can stream audio from TV. I know one guy who's going to try to stream the video.

J_NP said:

It´s the brazilian channel that is gonna broadcast Sao Paulo´s first concert.

I thought the second show was the one being broadcast?

DignityPassesBy said:
have we heard anything about new songs rehearsed for this leg? that isn't from the 3rd leg stuff like mofo etc.

I haven't heard of anything yet.

Axver said:

Why Skype? That's used to phone people.

We just need someone who can stream audio from TV. I know one guy who's going to try to stream the video.

Hey, I have no technical knowledge... Someone has to know something...

zoocarolina said:
I thought the concert would be almost over, didn't they come on at 9?

9:30. And even if they had come on at 9, it's not even 10 there.

I'll probably miss the Sao Paulo show because I have university. :mad:

(I think uni will cause me to only miss Sao Paulo I and II and Santiago, though.)

I don't think you people realise that this is not a "live" transmission. They can't broadcast all the concert, it's against the law, copyright, etc etc. That's why even in the songs they keep speaking. At least we are hearing something

Seriously tonight is more uninformed than last night. Oh well.

Everyone is dropping like flies! ACK! :uhoh: I may leave too, unles things pick up :D

And ha, I passed the 23,000 post mark without even noticing.

Now, how many more posts can I make before the end of the tour and its post-encouraging setlist parties? :hmm:

before still bono was speaking in spanish..then after still beautiful day....i was at the phone with my friend there...
he said that it's like yesterday..but i didn't understand well becuase people were screaming...

BTW more about the broadcast : It was said the band did want the 2nd concert to the be one , but Globo has Big Brother special day on tuesday , so they said no to them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom