MERGED-->Will 2nd ATL show be announced???!!! + Atlanta, 2nd Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GA is impossible; I tried for the JUST added boston the second it came up; was very fast....selected 1....got a $165, no GA

alright what the hell is going on.

theyve got to add more dates, im not even talking atl but also a bunch of other cities. how is it theyve only added 2 bostons? theres got to be more coming, or there WILL be a riot@:mad:

welcome to the world of scalpers and corporate sponsership.. its tough for us to get tickets to anything unless you know someone.. Phillips employees were allowed to get tickets on Wed!!

Brianga26 said:
welcome to the world of scalpers and corporate sponsership.. its tough for us to get tickets to anything unless you know someone.. Phillips employees were allowed to get tickets on Wed!!

F'n B.S.!!!

really, and I know everyone gets mad at this, but the insanity of the situation is that you do end up trying for other shows, hoping to get something good so then you can trade it for what you want.....I know I'll probably be trying this again next weekend :crazy: to get something and trade

well guys.. we got SCREWED.. and hell.. we didn't even enjoy it.. I was first in line at Publix.. and got thrown to the back of the line due to the fact the girls # that was picked was 6 people behind me.. and well.. so.. they all moved forward while we all (the early arrivers) went to the back..

I think they will; it's just a matter of how long are you willing to sit here and wait for it :| :huh: :crazy:

and it's not like being here right when it goes on sale guarantees anything anyway :|

So, really, is it safe to assume they aren't adding another date?

Maybe they'll add one later and put up a presale and all that... :wishful thinking:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom