MERGED --> U2 Wallpaper day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd say the best program is Photoshop, cuz you can completely take a person out of the picture easily... sadly I had photoshop, but during a computer crash it was gone, and I lost the cd... it was a copy luckily, so I didn't waste alot of money on it!

I do know what wallpaper you're looking for, unfortunately it wasn't one of mine and I don't have it saved anywhere. I'm sure someone on the forum has it, though.

And I use an old program which came with a scanner that I got second hand. It's called iPhotoplus 4 and it's from ulead. I used to use Paintshop pro and had good luck with that one.

I hope you find a program that works for you!

j9ylic.jpg

j9ylxs.jpg

Advah said:

BTW makes me think that a while ago I'd found a great wallpaper of Larry and the mermaid from the Electrical Storm video; if my memory's correct it was a close-up of their faces with the lyrics on the right. Unfortunately I lost it in my hd crash, any chance one of you knows which one I'm talking about? :)

Is this the one your talking about Advah?
MAX_U2wallpaper_LarryBath2.jpg

That one is one of Max's piece of art :drool:

BluRmGrl said:
:hyper: Soooooooo glad Max is back - and just in time for Christmas!!! :applaud: :D

Wenda's done some beautiful work as well... I'm ready to see some more of her wallpapers, also. :yes:

Thanks!! I've been thinking of ones to make I just have to make them, lol.

Hopefully inspiration kicks me in the butt soon.

hcbiggs2002 said:

Me too! I love seeing photos of Bono and Ali together. Their living profe that true and lasting love does excist!:heart:
yeah... love at first sight exists and lastss!!!
does anybody happen to have the pic in the middle 2nd row right (the one of bono in his black leather jackett with something looking like a white shirt below it and Ali in a black blouse) in a bigger size?? I love that pic! they look so cute!!! and if I wasn't sharing this pc I'd have that wallpaper.. :D but since I share it with a father mother and sister.. I use a band one :D

NOOOOOOEEEESSS IT"S THE HEAD IT"S COMING AFTER MEEEEEEEEEEE :ohmy:
:help:
still having nightmares from it... I don't know what it is, but that head scares the shit out of meh! :reject:

no off to your wallpaper or anything.. it's pretty.,. just the head you know..

Great job SG! (as always :wink: )

AngelofHarlem01 said:
Does anyone still have the Microsoft Window's U2 wallpapers? The photobucket links have expired from when they were first posted, was curious if anybody saved them?

Here's one, but I think there were more:

x25bt1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom