MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
fucking half inch of snow and my game is canceled :mad:

and i can't practice either :mad:

and now i have to play archbishop molloy tomorrow without a practice or game before it :mad::mad:

Well, at least Kenny Anderson does not play there anymore. You'll be fine.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
fucking half inch of snow and my game is canceled :mad:

and i can't practice either :mad:

and now i have to play archbishop molloy tomorrow without a practice or game before it :mad::mad:

Winter. :mad:

That sucks. Half an inch and the world turns upside down, you gotta love that.

I think you guys are getting what passed us over. :reject:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I'm not sure who pwnd who on those two exchanges...:scratch:

I asked Al Gore. He said he had a message for NSW:

AlGorePwned.jpg

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:applaud:

but never to NSW...right...:eyebrow:

Funny thing Reg, I'm never actually wrong. I just say I am to shut people up. Know what I mean? With NSW whether I'm wrong (never happens) or right he needs to STFU and GFH. Those two phrases sum up pretty much everything I need to say to him.

snowbunny00774 said:
Tell Al I said hi :)

It's always fun admitting you made a complete bollox of things. :) good times.

:banghead:

Present yourself to them, looking frazzled, all covered in glue and glitter, and contritely hand them a Christmas card you so lovingly made, saying "sorry I screwed up, I was preoccupied by making you this."

VintagePunk said:

Present yourself to them, looking frazzled, all covered in glue and glitter, and contritely hand them a Christmas card you so lovingly made, saying "sorry I screwed up, I was preoccupied by making you this."

you are a freaking genius. all parts of this are possible :looksatinkstainedmanicure:mad: :

You could always substitute the Christmas Card with a tape player and a poll dance to Motley Crue's sprawling post industrial epic, "Girls, Girls, Girls", M I RITE, Reg? ...and I just made myself laugh.

UberBeaver said:
You could always substitute the Christmas Card with a tape player and a poll dance to Motley Crue's sprawling post industrial epic, "Girls, Girls, Girls", M I RITE, Reg? ...and I just made myself laugh.

i second this idea. you can take the edge off you, AND make good money at the same time. plus they will be much less upset. everybody wins in a pole dance.

UberBeaver said:

and after "Girls, Girls, Girls' ends, take a can of whip cream and spread over yourself and the dance to Kiss' post nuclear epic "Lick It Up"...:up:

Back
Top Bottom