MERGED --> The Temple Bar – It’s All About Flow…HUH? UYMFA! + Useless Banter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug:
mad.jpg

Can you get a hotel room for after the show and just come home early the next day?

One of my favorite songs, easily my favorite Chili Peppers' song.

John Frusciante's just ... the fuckin' man.

UberBeaver said:
:hug:
mad.jpg

Can you get a hotel room for after the show and just come home early the next day?

No silly man. That would cost money. And I never wake up early. That's goes against everything in my nature. I don't mind staying up late, and usually the drive home is shorter than the drive going. I guess it just depends on when her friend arrives, and what their plan turns out to be. And if the parents decide to stay or do lunch/dinner or whatever.

phillyfan26 said:

Fursciante is a Hero. I'd like to see a John Frusciante cartoon of him just saving the world with his awesome. Look up his version of "Maybe" at Slaine Castle on youtube. It took me a few listens to get, but dude, it's friggin amazing. It's like 1:30 long too.

U2Girl1978 said:
I think my night is going to suck. :(

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm right there with you......Ain't no sleep in this casa tonight.

phillyfan26 said:

I really really like the whole album, both sides :heart:
It will be playing for the evening now while I sit here.
I have some work I could dabble in while I play here online.

Sorry your night is sucking (too) '78. Is the baby teething or something? :(

UberBeaver said:
Fursciante is a Hero. I'd like to see a John Frusciante cartoon of him just saving the world with his awesome. Look up his version of "Maybe" at Slaine Castle on youtube. It took me a few listens to get, but dude, it's friggin amazing. It's like 1:30 long too.

Great version. :up: I like that even better than him doing Tiny Dancer.

I learned to play that guitar part and sing it, although he has a better falsetto than me.

UberBeaver said:

meh...he's alright :shrug:

:shifty: :bow:

UberBeaver said:

I'm right there with you......Ain't no sleep in this casa tonight.

Is it ok to give a 5 mth old water??? She is freaking me out with this crazy ass cough. She usually sleeps thru the night but not tonight.... :(

My top 5 Chili Peppers songs, just for the hell of it:

1. Wet Sand
2. Under the Bridge
3. I Could Have Lied
4. Snow ((Hey Oh))
5. Can't Stop

ETA: Lila - QFT = Quite Fucking True

I'm off to bed, guys. Almost 1 here in JOP. Beav knows. He's East Coast like that.

PS: For those who don't know, "JOP" is my term for Just Outside of Philly, aka the Philly suburbs, but not as lame sounding.

So Beav, what's the problem? Is the baby awake now? Does she sleep thru the night? What's the story? I didn't want to derail the other thread....

UberBeaver said:
She's teething. And tonight she's sick, all congested. She sleeps, but she also wakes up a couple times a night, just for a few minutes, but enough to break up the night, you know?

Can you or have you given her anything? Is there anything? Do you have a humidifier? And isn't there something you can rub on her gums (no rum) to give her a numbing effect?

And Char, you are so welcome. Merry Christmas :flirt:

Hello, Reggie.

Beav - looks like you were the only one to watch the New Coins video (or at least post). I thought it was :lol:

Bono's American Wife said:

You've never been there? It's just a few miles off the coast of Catalina :wink: :laugh:

I think Reg wishes to visit :sexywink:

<<<new journal entry :)

Back
Top Bottom