MERGED-->Official SNL Mp3's & Videos Thread Part Doce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Gorman! I don't think it's going to work for me though. But I commend your outstanding service to the U2 community!

sortofhomecoming said:

lol - I heard on PLEBA that they played the 4th song - did not cut away on the West Coast.

That means it'll make it onto the net!! Oh, happy day!!!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

I have the Vertigo Video, and the SYCMIOYO video, and I was just wanted thank Gorman very much indeed, you are a great guy!

P.S. What does "PLEBA" stand for, I'm not sure what it means, but I've seen people use it a lot here... Thanks!

- Nicholas

So, I can never get files that are uploaded at yousendit to download. Are they all just maxed out or is something wrong with my security settings?

disco2blue said:

P.S. What does "PLEBA" stand for, I'm not sure what it means, but I've seen people use it a lot here... Thanks!

- Nicholas

P - Paul McGuinness
L - Larry
E - Edge
B - Bono
A - Adam

:wink:

Does somebody have a link to just plain old mp3s? I can't do torrent. I looked in the other threads but I didn't notice any mp3 links.

Thank you muchly for the videos, Danny Boy! Now let's hope we get ABOY!

Everyone using the torrents, PLEASE keep them running after your download is done. That way everyone can download them faster, and I can put more files online quicker :)

Back
Top Bottom