MERGED-->Official SNL Mp3's & Videos Thread Part Doce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can someone with a high speed connection email the SNL mp3s to the communal yahoo mail account htdaablive@yahoo.com? People can get the files from there and it won't expire like the yousendit links. I'd suggest people forward them to their own email accounts and download from there rather than everyone downloading from yahoo, however.

To access the account go to yahoo mail and type:

username: htdaablive
password: download

Thanks!

Edit: When the mp3s that don't skip become available...someone please send to address above. THANKS.

Last edited:
Are there any MP3s out there other than the 256 kbps ones that first appeared? Not to sound ungrateful to the person who made them, but there's way too much skipping on those...

Yeah, I know IWF skips =/ Not sure what happened there. None of the others should. I'm going to get the WAVs from easytree and re-encode those in MP3.

thank you so much :bow: does anyone have video for I Will Follow? because that...that...yeah, I NEED that. :drool:

if someone has already posted it by the time this message appears it's because my computer is a slow lil bitch e.e

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that are workin' hard on getting the mp3's and vids. I tuned out after the second performance, so I missed IWF. (DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!! :mad: But I knew exactly where I would be able to find a vid. Thanks so much!!! You all rock!! :D

sortofhomecoming said:
IWF video has not been posted yet!!! I will not go to bed until I see it.

You and me both, and I have to teach Sunday School in my church early tomorrow moning...haha, maybe I should just show the SNL performances for my class...hehe

RobVox

Ah, damn, I just listened again and heard the skips. I think it was because my CPU was so tied up encoding the live feed. Next time I'll get that part worked out :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom