MERGED --> Is there even a point to trying for MSG tickets on monday? + Who thinks we

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who thinks we have any shot as MSG ?

hmm....probably that guy I just sold the Brooklyn Bridge to.

good luck shy...and everyone else. im sooo nervous, im not gonna be able to pay attention in school tomorrow! what is my best bet, to try for GA or regular tix?

Time for #3 with ticketmaster . . . this time i think i am going to go find a computer lab where i work and try on as many as possible since the success:fail ratio is unbelievably low.

WAIT! there are tickets on sale tomorrow? what dates? GOD, I leave for 2 days and I completly out of it....

I just think its fun trying, all these U2 fans going for U2 tickets, everybody is on there computer- nervous trying to get GA's- its great fun!

macphisto23 said:
I just think its fun trying, all these U2 fans going for U2 tickets, everybody is on there computer- nervous trying to get GA's- its great fun!

Yeah wonderful ..Try living in New York one of the hardest markets in the country with one show announced so far :scream: :scream:

Compared to getting superbowl 2002 tix to see our boys this HAS to be easier. Oh wait, I used ebay for that one. . .

I'm so desperate at this point, I thought the tix i bought for GA Philly 5/22 off ebay for $230 (for two) were a DEAL. . . It's going to cost a lot more to see them at MSG.

one4u2 said:

Yeah wonderful ..Try living in New York one of the hardest markets in the country with one show announced so far :scream: :scream:

WTF with the one show thing. . . i mean U2 loves NYC, they do the brooklyn show (couldn't get down there since i was stuck at work and my GF was rubbing it in all night that she made it), do the first concert after 9/11, do ABOY's video there, but boston gets 3x the dates on the first leg. . . I hope they spend a week in the city in the fall. . .

My friend's going for MSG tickets. I just gave him a big lesson on ticketmaster.com.

Good luck to him and everyone else trying! I know how hard it was to get my Philly tickets, and I'm sure NYC will be 10x as difficult.

i think the reason why U2 is just doing one
show is due to a lack of available slots.

tues:NJ
wed:NJ
thurs:eek:ff
fri:eek:ff
sat:NYC
Sun:philly

the only slot for them would most likely be friday night, and that would mean 5 shows in 6 nights which i highly doubt they are going to do.

I'll be trying my hardest tomorrow morning but dont expect to be coming home with seats. Thats just the way things are going so far on this tour.

U2Fan101 said:
I'm going to go to a ticketmaster outlet here in Kansas City. (KC only sells to certain markets : Some major midwest cities, LA, and NY). So I'm going to go there and snatch up some tickets (no wait in line).

Hopefully if I get GA's to East Rutherford I could possibly trade with someone who has GA's in Chicago and wants to switch.

The tickets are not for me. They are to help out any New York fans who aren't able to get tickets on Monday and also to aide me in getting Chicago tickets.

Of course, if I am unable to find anyone in NYC to trade tickets with, I'll just sell them at face value to whomever will be grateful:)

Jason

i wouldn't bet on that. I think you will be blocked out of NYC shows if your in KC.

Just like Northen NJ got blocked out of Philly and Boston on Saturday morning.

Since the Philly shows are 8 days apart, I wonder if they might do the same with MSG shows. Could they squeeze in another show before Boston? Or maybe they'll decide to add one on the end, even though Boston is the perfect first leg closer?

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! :applaud:

I will be trying for MSG tickets, along with the rest of the United States. So a couple hundred GA's will be alloted to thousands and thousands of desperate fans ... scary. Well either way, I'm praying I get these ... I have the Toronto -> NYC trip all planned out as long as I can score these.

Mike

I'm too for this one I lost Chicago shows tickets!

Now we don't have to many options with the last
sales of tickets until 3rd Leg.

Please If you can buy extras GA's for any NJ or NY take me for 2GA's Will be hard to get for all the shows.

sami0201 said:
good luck shy...and everyone else. im sooo nervous, im not gonna be able to pay attention in school tomorrow! what is my best bet, to try for GA or regular tix?

Good Luck for you too.
I f I could get 01 GA I'll go alone to NY!!!!

:hug:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
just for shits and giggles... how many people trying today for the new york & new jersey shows are actually from the area?

and people wonder why there are never any tickets...

I've lived in either NY or NJ for all of my 44 years save for 1 year in Philly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom