MERGED ----> InTO The Heart - Nov 1-3, 2007 + InTO The Heart Fest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:
A few more pics from last night :D

grrr baby...very grrrr :lol:

IMG_2119.jpg

who's who? :hmm:

Awesome pics, guys! :love:

I'm so happy that you guys are having such a good time! But I'm also incredibly jealous that I couldn't make it. Next year for sure!!!

Fun f'ing weekend :D

Can't wait to see all the pics that show up from the three nights (I can't believe I missed the group shot in front of Lily's! I could hear you guys at the streetcar stop half a block down, I would've come back! :( )

I think the only 'bad' thing that happened was getting thrown out of the hospitality suite shortly after 4 this morning for being too loud... we did get 2 cautions and we did try to be quiet after each, but when you get 40 people in hotel suite and an acoustic guitar... :wink:

to all of the organizers of inTO the heart, i want to send out a HUGE thank you. you all are amazing people for organizing such a wonderful event. i loved every minute of it and the memories will forever be within me!! to everyone i had the pleasure of meeting, thank you for a great vacation! :hug: see you all next year.

ITTH rocks!! :rockon:

Next year I will be out of school and 10-months into a full-time job (hopefully). I might even be living in Toronto (if I really have to), so I am going to do my damndest to try to get out there. CUNTO! :sexywink:

Hello Hello

I had soooo much fun hanging out with all of you guys!!!!! It was an awesome weekend!!! :D :love:

I'll write a journal entry and post my pictures soon...

:wave:

cruzila said:
to all of the organizers of inTO the heart, i want to send out a HUGE thank you. you all are amazing people for organizing such a wonderful event. i loved every minute of it and the memories will forever be within me!! to everyone i had the pleasure of meeting, thank you for a great vacation! :hug: see you all next year.

ITTH rocks!! :rockon:

Cari stole everything I wanted to say:)
Seriously guys, you did a GREAT job in setting this up. I had a blast and getting to Meet Sam and Michelle and the rest of the people there was a true joy.
Thanks for making this happen.
Good times.

Some highlights;

The weather.
Thursday night, nice gathering meeting Brady(drool), Michelle (great hugs btw), Sam (I felt like I known him forevah, love that guy).................and the cake:D
Thai food.
Bar hopping.
All the GTA member introducing themselves to me, they are awesome, I gotta join that group.:)
Keith's beer.
AngelK at the CN Tower :lol: :lol: :lol:...she rocks!

:hmm:
that's it for now..........

Back
Top Bottom